- Partner up with the Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack for premium 4-cycle transportation
- Like the doors on granddaddy’s barn, the SwingDaddy glides out to the side, giving you fast access to your cargo area
- The adjustable SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles stop your bicycles from rocking and rolling
- Equipped with Yakima’s best arm padding to protect your 2-wheelers’ finish
- The SwingDaddy’s arms fold flat by pulling the TriggerFinger
- Narrow arms fit a wide variety of bike frames
- RocSteady hitch tongue delivers superior stabilization
- Built-in LockDown security cable thwarts parking lot bandits
- Yakima finishes your SwingDaddy with a sleek metallic powder coating
- Integrated bottle opener for post-ride celebrations
- The Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack fits 2” hitch receivers
- Lifetime Warranty
Yakima's SwingDaddy Bike Rack is the cat's pajamas, and that's no jive. As well-orchestrated as Count Basie's band, Yakima fused their jazziest features into this hitch-mount bike rack, including the smooth swing-away arm. This gives you fast, free access to your gear when you need to grab a spare tire, your cooler, or those blue-suede shoes.
You don't need the coordination of a professional Lindy Hopper to use the Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack. The SwitchBlade cradles do all the work, ensuring a shift-free ride that keeps your 2-wheelers from slam dancing while you drive. And, the plush arm padding protects your bike against scratches, dings and chaffing. When you're rolling without your bicycles, just pull the TriggerFinger and the arms fold down flat.
Yakima didn't forget about style and safety when they engineered the SwingDaddy. It's finished with a premium metallic powder coating with an integrated LockDown security cable. There's even a built-in bottle opener, and a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Yessenia C (POUGHKEEPSIE, NY) — Jul 24, 2016 4:32 PM
Love the rack! It's heavy so it appears real sturdy. Had to buy a top frame adapter but great product.
Reviewed by William A. H (Middlesboro, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon XL — Jun 26, 2016 7:44 PM
Just took a load of bikes to the beach two days after getting it and there were no problems. It's heavy but that makes it sturdy and the racks themselves are infinitely adjustable. I was pleased, very pleased with everything but the weight. Goes on and comes off say.
Reviewed by James P (La Jolla, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 02, 2016 8:45 PM
Excellent in every way. Product improvement they should also have 5/8 hole in the stingers that goes in the 2 inch receiver For those of us over achievers who want to put the standard 5/8 bolt lock on the unit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/29 - 8/31