- Partner up with the Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack for premium 4-cycle transportation
- Like the doors on granddaddy’s barn, the SwingDaddy glides out to the side, giving you fast access to your cargo area
- The adjustable SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles stop your bicycles from rocking and rolling
- Equipped with Yakima’s best arm padding to protect your 2-wheelers’ finish
- The SwingDaddy’s arms fold flat by pulling the TriggerFinger
- Narrow arms fit a wide variety of bike frames
- RocSteady hitch tongue delivers superior stabilization
- Built-in LockDown security cable thwarts parking lot bandits
- Yakima finishes your SwingDaddy with a sleek metallic powder coating
- Integrated bottle opener for post-ride celebrations
- The Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack fits 2” hitch receivers
- Lifetime Warranty
Yakima's SwingDaddy Bike Rack is the cat's pajamas, and that's no jive. As well-orchestrated as Count Basie's band, Yakima fused their jazziest features into this hitch-mount bike rack, including the smooth swing-away arm. This gives you fast, free access to your gear when you need to grab a spare tire, your cooler, or those blue-suede shoes.
You don't need the coordination of a professional Lindy Hopper to use the Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack. The SwitchBlade cradles do all the work, ensuring a shift-free ride that keeps your 2-wheelers from slam dancing while you drive. And, the plush arm padding protects your bike against scratches, dings and chaffing. When you're rolling without your bicycles, just pull the TriggerFinger and the arms fold down flat.
Yakima didn't forget about style and safety when they engineered the SwingDaddy. It's finished with a premium metallic powder coating with an integrated LockDown security cable. There's even a built-in bottle opener, and a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donna S (Columbia, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 17, 2008 6:00 PM
If you have a big dog who rides in the back of your SUV and you still want to take your bike this is the carrier for you. It so easy to attach and easy to maneuver with or without the bike in place. I looked at the Thule swing away one but the online video convinced me of the Yakima. My labrador is happy he can still go even when there is something attached to where he jumps in! He knows now it will swing around. Even though its made for 4 bikes I use it for just one, ITS GREAT!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/05 - 2/09