- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Seat your bicycles on Yakima’s finest trunk mount bike throne: the KingJoe Bike Rack
- Its feet and metal buckles are adorned with generous padding for supreme cushioning on your paintjob
- Innovative QuickTrigger Hub makes installation fast and easy
- Your Yakima KingJoe Bike Rack sports an ultra-secure 6-strap tie down system
- StableCradles keep your 2-wheelers firmly locked down during transit
- The KingJoe’s arms fold up for compact storage
- Available in 2-bike or 3-bike carrier models
- Yakima backs your KingJoe Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Blue-blooded royalty are used to opulent handling, and your bicycle deserves the same. For the most regal way to move your 2-wheelers around town, equip your ride with the Yakima KingJoe Bike Rack. This crown jewel in Yakima's trunk-mount lineup delivers the best padding, the fastest installation, and the most compact storage.
Like a plush throne, the Yakima KingJoe Bike Rack's feet are triple padded for maximum cushioning on your ride's finish. Even the metal buckles have a thick layer of padding to safeguard your paintjob from scratches. And, the 6 straps ensure your KingJoe won't shift while you drive.
Mounting the Yakima KingJoe Bike Rack is a breeze. It's crowned with a QuickTrigger Hub that lets you dial in the perfect tension. The StableCradles grip your cycles securely for a wobble-free ride, and the narrow arms work with the widest range of bike frames.
When the ride is over, the KingJoe Bike Rack's arms fold down for easier storage. And, you can pick between a 2-bike and 3-bike carrier-both come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Yakima KingJoe Bike Rack does not fit hatchback vehicles.
Yakima KingJoe Bike Rack Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ray W (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda CR-V — Jul 12, 2015 5:20 PM
I'm satisfied with the great fit of the Yakima KingJoe Bike Rack and my Honda CR-V. Also the easy installation makes the setup time a breeze.
Reviewed by Nicholas A (DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Jul 05, 2014 9:57 AM
High quality product that came fully assembled ready to go on your car. It fits on my Charger even with a spoiler. The only thing that I didn't like were the directions and there are no places to indicate where your settings are, so when you colapse it for storage and bring it back out you have to guess or remeasure.
Reviewed by Ryan B (Roanoke, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Impreza — Dec 13, 2013 6:59 AM
Fits great on my 2007 Subaru Impreza Hatchback. Very easy to install and sturdy bike rack, should last for a long time.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.