- The Yakima BlockHead Bike Rack equips your pickup’s bed with a permanent, fork-style seat for your cycle
- Bolts directly into your bed for maximum stability
- 9mm throw skewer works with nearly every bike frame on the road
- For at-home bike storage, you can mount the Yakima BlockHead to a 2X4 and hang your ride from a wall
- Yakima crafts your BlockHead Bike Rack from heavy-duty aluminum with a black anodized finish that fights off rust
- Available with or without an SKS lock for greater security
- Yakima covers your BlockHead Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Serious cyclists rarely leave home without their 2-wheelers in tow, whether in their truck bed or between their thighs. When you're driving around with your bike, the Yakima BlockHead Bike Rack delivers the ideal solution for permanent mounting. It bolts directly into truck's bed, giving you sure stability that's always ready for action.
Need to store your bicycle in your garage but don't have a lot of floor space? The Yakima BlockHead Bike Rack also doubles as an affordable at-home storage rack. Simple bolt it into a 2X4 and hang it on your wall-it'll keep your ride up and out of the way. Plus, its 9mm throw skewer works with nearly any frame.
As tough as the Alpe d'Huez climb in the Tour de France, your Yakima BlockHead Bike Rack is constructed from rugged aluminum with an anti-rust anodized finish. For added security, you can upgrade the standard Yakima BlockHead Bike Rack with a theft-busting lock. You also get a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima BlockHead Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23