- The Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack is the fastest-loading Thule bike rack to date
- Ratcheting Quick Load hooks glide into place fast, keeping a tight grip on your 2-wheeler
- Each wheel hoop adjusts independently, allowing you to load any kind of bike with up to a 48” wheelbase
- Your Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack comes with a Stinger Swinger hitch adaptor—works with both 2” and 1.25” receiver hitches
- Folds up when you’re not lugging around your bikes
- Carries up to 2 bikes at a time (up to 70 lbs)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Built with pride in the USA
- Thule covers your Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Life's too short to watch it pass you by as you struggle with your bike rack. Whether you're on vacation or just out for a weekend ride, you want to spend your time pushing your pedals, not fighting with straps and bungee cords. The Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack takes mere minutes to load and unload, thanks to Thule's innovative new Ratcheting Quick Load hooks. They slide up and down with ease, locking into place for maximum stability.
Besides being quick like a bunny to mount, your Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack is as versatile as a wad of chewing gum and some eraser shavings in the hands of MacGyver. This Thule bike rack boasts independently adjustable wheel hoops, so you can carry any kind of bike so long as its wheel base is no longer than 48". Plus, you get the Stinger Swinger hitch adaptor, so you can connect the Thule Doubletrack to either a 2" or a 1.25" receiver hitch.
When you're not toting your 2-wheelers, just hit the Hitch Switch quick release lever and your Thule 990 Doubletrack 2 Bike Hitch Mount Rack folds up flush with your ride's rear end giving you room for two bikes at a time. Plus, Thule builds your hitch bike rack in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karen H (WOODLAND HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 30, 2015 5:26 AM
Well, I have had the bike rack in my living room for 2 weeks now and still in the box. I know of people who have this rack and they love it. Hopefully I will pull it out of the box this weekend.
Reviewed by Brian R (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 24, 2015 4:23 PM
This bike rack was cinch to install even comes with tools. Taking it on/off the vehicle takes only about 5 minutes and is very easy. Even comes with a lock for the hitch! Hold the bikes securely and folds up easily when not in use. Excellent quality.
Reviewed by Lindholm K (MIAMI LAKES, FL) — Sep 23, 2015 1:39 PM
I purchased this for my 2012 Jeep Wrangler. With the spare tire mounted on the rear, you will need a 6 inch extension for your hitch receiver. I carry two mountain bikes with the rack and it works great. It is well made for the money.
Reviewed by Anne K (Indiana, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Fit — Aug 19, 2015 8:48 PM
Good rack for short older lady. A little tricky getting bike on and off inner holder... but practice makes perfect. Stable, quick, seems solid.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31