- Plant your bicycle right where it belongs—on your roof, in your Thule Big Mouth Bike Rack
- The cradles hold onto your wheels with a vice grip while the clamp arm grips your downtube (fits tubes up to 3.13” in diameter)
- No need to take your wheels off
- Easy loading thanks to the rack-level clamps
- Your Thule Big Mouth attaches to round and square crossbars made by both Thule and Yakima (additional adaptors required for Thule Aero bars and factory roof racks)
- Compatible with Thule’s One-Key lock cylinders (sold separately)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
If you ever flip on coverage of the Tour de France, you not only get to watch highlights of spectacular bicycle crashes, but you also get to see how the pro teams transport their bikes. Not a single one of their cycles is ever attached to a hitch-mount bike rack on the rear of their support Peugeots. Instead, their bikes are firmly fixed to the roof using bike carriers like the Thule Big Mouth Bike Rack.
Designed for simple loading and serious stability, your Thule 599XTR Big Mouth Bike Rack keeps your speedy road racer or beefy mountain maniac locked in place. The powerful clamp arm grabs onto your downtube while the cradles strap your wheels firmly down. Best of all, all the clamping takes place right at rack level, so you don't need to stretch and strain.
Unlike fork-mount roof bike racks, you don't have to pop off your front tire to use your Thule 599XTR Big Mouth. The cradles accommodate just about every kind of bike, except tandems, recumbents, tricycles and unicycles. And, the Thule Big Mouth fits onto round and square crossbars by both Thule and Yakima. Lifetime Warranty included.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22