- The Advantage SportsRack Truck Bed Bike Rack is the easiest way to haul up to 4 bikes in your pickup’s bed
- Park your wheel into any open slot, adjust the cushions and tire guide, and you’re set—no wheel removal needed
- Built tough from steel with a durable black powder coating
- Adjustable to fit most compact and full-size trucks—does not work with stepside beds
- Rack width is 54.5" to 66" without a spacer or 60" to 72.5" with the included spacer
- Mounts securely with bumper-cushioned screws—no drilling required
- Fits bike wheels up to 26" in diameter
- Lockable security cable included
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Advantage SportsRack Truck Bed Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an itch to hit the trails on your 2-wheeler, the last thing you want to do is waste time tearing down your bike. But, most truck bed bike racks out there force you to pop off your wheel to get a secure fit. What a pain.
Well, times have changed. Thanks to the Advantage SportsRack Truck Bed Bike Rack, you never have to wrench on your hubs, fiddle with your chain, or find a place to stash your loose wheel. Simply fit your wheel into one of the open slots on your Advantage SportsRack Truck Bike Rack, and you're ready to rock and roll over to your favorite rocky trailhead.
Best of all, your Advantage SportsRack bed rack mounts securely to your pickup without any drilling needed. It's equipped with bumper-cushioned screws, so a couple turns is all it takes to seat it securely. And, if you need to haul oversized gear in your bed, it's just as fast to remove. You also get a lockable security cable and a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage SportsRack Truck Bed Bike Rack Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel M (WALKERSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — May 15, 2016 11:24 AM
Only took 10 min to setup and install in the bed of my 2012 Tacoma. Don't use the spacers.
Reviewed by Billy M (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Apr 20, 2016 5:09 AM
This item was perfect for anyone who does not want to take their bike apart and re-assembling prior to a ride, or have the bike above or below the truck bed laying on the side.
Reviewed by Rhonda B (SAINT CLOUD, MN) — Mar 17, 2016 8:33 PM
Good rack, fits perfectly in my Dodge Ram 1500. Can't close the roll-down cover, even with the bikes out, because my bed liner makes it too tall...oh well. Assembling was a little harder than I thought it would be, so I was thankful for the online video. We have road bikes, and we only take 2 at a time if we go anywhere. If I wanted to take more, I might be concerned. The rack held the bikes fine without using the cable or any bungee straps, but we only went a few miles & didn't go fast.
Reviewed by Barry L (ALLENTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 16, 2015 4:16 PM
It would be nice if they adjusted in height so they would fit under my hard folding cover
Reviewed by Bev R (Broken Arrow, OK) — May 07, 2015 8:35 PM
we have had this rack for a little over a week and used it several times, assembly and installation was easy and quick. It looks great and seems to hold the bikes fine. The only issue I have had with it is you must be careful when putting the bike in the rack- the angled bars can hit the derailer.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/24