- The Advantage SportsRack Truck Bed Bike Rack is the easiest way to haul up to 4 bikes in your pickup’s bed
- Park your wheel into any open slot, adjust the cushions and tire guide, and you’re set—no wheel removal needed
- Built tough from steel with a durable black powder coating
- Adjustable to fit most compact and full-size trucks—does not work with stepside beds
- Rack width is 54.5" to 66" without a spacer or 60" to 72.5" with the included spacer
- Mounts securely with bumper-cushioned screws—no drilling required
- Fits bike wheels up to 26" in diameter
- Lockable security cable included
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Advantage SportsRack Truck Bed Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an itch to hit the trails on your 2-wheeler, the last thing you want to do is waste time tearing down your bike. But, most truck bed bike racks out there force you to pop off your wheel to get a secure fit. What a pain.
Well, times have changed. Thanks to the Advantage SportsRack Truck Bed Bike Rack, you never have to wrench on your hubs, fiddle with your chain, or find a place to stash your loose wheel. Simply fit your wheel into one of the open slots on your Advantage SportsRack Truck Bike Rack, and you're ready to rock and roll over to your favorite rocky trailhead.
Best of all, your Advantage SportsRack bed rack mounts securely to your pickup without any drilling needed. It's equipped with bumper-cushioned screws, so a couple turns is all it takes to seat it securely. And, if you need to haul oversized gear in your bed, it's just as fast to remove. You also get a lockable security cable and a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage SportsRack Truck Bed Bike Rack Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond N (Powhatan, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 03, 2016 4:30 AM
The package arrived in good shape, but the product had one leg put on upside down from the manufacture which caused about 20 minutes extra work on the assembly
Reviewed by Trevor M (LIVERMORE, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 02, 2016 9:29 AM
The instructions were a bit confusing with some information let out. Some pin holes didn't line up which made it difficult to install the support bars. And the included cable only reaches across the rack, it is not long enough wrap 4 bikes and lock the ends. Other than that, a great product.
Reviewed by Bradley C (BALDWIN, GA) — May 28, 2016 3:42 AM
I have a 1995 Nissan Single cab truck. My mountain bike is a Team Breezer which is long and has big tires. The bike fits perfect due to the length of the truck bed its snaps in place without strapping it in. So I happy just snap in place and go!
Reviewed by Daniel M (WALKERSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — May 15, 2016 11:24 AM
Only took 10 min to setup and install in the bed of my 2012 Tacoma. Don't use the spacers.
Reviewed by Billy M (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Apr 20, 2016 5:09 AM
This item was perfect for anyone who does not want to take their bike apart and re-assembling prior to a ride, or have the bike above or below the truck bed laying on the side.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- advantage sportsrack bike racks
- mbrp diesel exhaust reviews
- volant reviews
- waterproof bicycle cover
- jeep bike rack
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- bmw covers
- bike rack for hyundai elantra
- bike rack honda civic
- toyota prius car mats
- discount custom car seat cover
- step and running boards for trucks
- suv floor mat