- Store your bikes on the free standing Thule Bike Stacker Storage Rack
- Measuring 84” tall x 31” wide x 21” deep, this storage rack is perfect for your home, apartment or garage
- Holds up to 2 bikes
- V-shaped soft rubber bike holders cushion your 2-wheelers, protecting against nicked paint and crushed cables
- Bike hanger arms adjust to any height
- Sturdy 1” x 2” steel construction
- Your Thule Bike Stacker Storage Rack carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Free yourself from that tangled mess of 2-wheelers in your garage. The Thule Bike Stacker Storage Rack holds your bikes in one place without the clutter.
No need to dust off your Makita and hunt for a stud finder—the Thule Bike Stacker boasts a super stable free standing design. Set it up anywhere in your garage, patio or even inside. And, if you need to reshuffle where you store your cycles, your bike storage rack is easy to move—can you say the same thing for a ceiling hoist or wall mounted bike rack? Didn't think so.
No matter what kind of 2-wheelers you're packing, the Thule Bike Stacker Storage Rack can handle everything from beach cruisers to road bikes thanks to its 1" x 2" steel construction. The Thule Stacker Rack's arms adjust independently along the full height of the bike storage rack, so you don't have to be worried that your bikes might experience unwanted bike-to-bike contact. The soft, V-shaped rubber bike holders protect your bikes from scratches and won't pinch your cables. Plus, Thule covers your Bike Stacker Storage Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Bike Stacker Storage Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Thule Bike Stacker Storage Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule authorize dealer
- thule raceway bike rack
- thule roadway 912
- thule tailgate pad
- toyota truck tent
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- lexus bike rack
- jeep wrangler spare tire bike rack
- bike carrier for buick enclave
- ford focus car mats
- air intakes for trucks
- automotive led headlights
- step rails for trucks