- No trunk mount bike rack fits as securely as the Thule Raceway
- The revolutionary ratcheting Sure-Tight cables and FitDial ensure a safe, snug and stable mount
- The Thule Raceway's molded rubber pads deliver extra hold while defending against scratches
- Two-stage anti-sway cages grip your bike's top tube and seat tube to ward off bike-on-bike and bike-on-trunk bumping
- Your Thule Raceway Trunk Bike Rack boasts narrow cradle arms to work with a wider range of bikes
- Locking cable included
- Folds up when not in use
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Thule Raceway Trunk Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
First, there was the wheel. Then came sliced bread. Now, there's the Thule Raceway Trunk Bike Rack, the greatest thing to happen since, well, sliced bread.
What sets the Thule Raceway Bike Rack apart is its revolutionary new fastening system. Four ratcheting Sure-Tight cables grab hold of your ride, providing a firm foundation. Then, you simply snug the cables down with a twist of the FitDial for a perfect fit. Plus, the Raceway's thick, molded rubber pads grip your ride and deliver extra hold. Together, this system keeps your Thule Raceway fused to your trunk, so you never have to keep an an eye on your rear view mirror worrying that your trunk bike rack might bounce off off.
And, you never have to fret about your bikes banging, bumping and rubbing into your trunk because the Thule Raceway is equipped with anti-sway cages. These two-stage cages connect to both your top tube and seat tube for rock-solid stability. For serious security, the Raceway includes a lockable cable to protect your two-wheelers from bicycle bandits. What's more, your Trunk Bike Rack comes in either a 2- or 3-bike configuration. Both are built in the USA and include a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Raceway Trunk Bike Rack Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jessica R (PRESCOTT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi A5 — Dec 04, 2014 9:07 PM
I purchased the Thule Raceway Bike Rack for my boyfriend as a birthday gift. He didn't have any way to haul his mountain bike and therefore wasn't riding. Knowing how much he missed it, I went out on a limb and made the purchase. I was worried his mountain bike wouldn't fit, let alone how he'd feel about it on the car. He couldn't have been more elated about it. It is easy to put on and remove from the car. It holds his mountain bike extremely well and stable. Extremely pleased with the purchase
Reviewed by Daniel M (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Legacy — Oct 17, 2013 6:04 AM
This rack is fairly easy to mount, once you get used to having to open and close the trunk in the process with a heavy rack on top that hasn't been secured yet, a significant design flaw. Once the bottom cables are under the trunk lid, however, the top and bottom cables tighten easily with the turn of four knobs for a secure fit and stable transport. Once the bikes are loaded and secured, they just don't move.
Reviewed by John W (Philadelphia, PA) — Aug 07, 2013 8:53 AM
This bike rack is light and easy to install. It works great for my Honda Accord 2000. However, you need to purchase the Thule Frame adapter for bikes without the horizontal bar. Else rack will not work with your bike.
Thule Raceway Trunk Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/21 - 4/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule pickup truck hitch rack system
- thule snug tite hitch lock
- thule spare tire bike rack review
- thule 957 parkway
- bike rack subaru
- infiniti car mats
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- seat covers for chrysler town and country
- bike rack for toyota highlander
- honda odyssey bike hitch
- fender flares for trucks
- rain shields for car windows
- truck steps and running boards