- Transport your bike and save up to 90% of your truck bed space with the INNO Velo Gripper Truck Bed Bike Rack
- The Velo Gripper allows you to hold 1 bike in your truck bed
- Perfect for all styles of bikes—cruisers, mountain bikes and more
- Fits standard truck beds as well as C-Channel track systems
- Each kit includes a pair of holders for front & rear attachment
- Simple install—no tools or drilling
- Includes D-ring for tie down straps
- Your INNO Velo Gripper Truck Bed Bike Rack carries a 5-year warranty.
Throwing your bike in your truck bed not only damages the truck, but could potentially result in a MIA 2-wheeler. Keep your bike safe and your truck bed unscratched with the INNO Velo Gripper Truck Bed Bike Rack.
Designed to mount to the outer walls of your truck bed, the Velo Gripper saves up to 90% of your bed space. Plus, it fits both standard truck beds and C-channel track systems without tools or drilling.
From cruisers to mountain bikes, your Velo bike rack can hold any type of bike. It's even backed by a 5-year warranty.
INNO Velo Gripper Truck Bed Bike Rack Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kirby J (Portland, OR) — Apr 08, 2015 11:33 AM
The rack is as described. Attaches easily, and adjusts OK. I am a bit disappointed in the lack of horizontal/front-back support. On a rough road it move too much. I will have to block the bike against the front and back to feel safe.
Reviewed by Donald O (PALM HARBOR, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 18, 2014 7:03 AM
The bike rack was very simple to install in my 2011 Toyota Tacoma. It was very easy to slide the rack into the C channel and position it to secure the front fork and seat bar. The rack extends far enough into the bed to clear the wheel well.
Reviewed by Nghiem T (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 14, 2014 6:01 PM
Quality product with fit and finish that is great. Only grip I have on this product is that the product doesn't fit right for my road bike since the front forks are more oval shaped for aerodynamics purposes. This product is more setup for a round tube front fork ie; mountain bike, bmx bike, etc...
Reviewed by Camron C (Sandy, UT) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — May 13, 2014 8:18 PM
Easy to install, quick installation, low price, doesn't take up much space or add additional weight, no need to remove tire, seat, or peddles. Why buy anything else?
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inno bike racks
- advantage truck bed bike rack
- bike rack for truck tailgate
- rockymounts clutch sd bike rack
- ferrari floor mats
- jeep bike carriers
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- f150 alloy wheels
- toyota highlander bike rack
- toyota tacoma bed bike rack
- auto hitches
- personalized floor mats for cars
- pickup truck bed mats