- Transport your bike and save up to 90% of your truck bed space with the INNO Velo Gripper Truck Bed Bike Rack
- The Velo Gripper allows you to hold 1 bike in your truck bed
- Perfect for all styles of bikes—cruisers, mountain bikes and more
- Fits standard truck beds as well as C-Channel track systems
- Each kit includes a pair of holders for front & rear attachment
- Simple install—no tools or drilling
- Includes D-ring for tie down straps
- Your INNO Velo Gripper Truck Bed Bike Rack carries a 5-year warranty.
Throwing your bike in your truck bed not only damages the truck, but could potentially result in a MIA 2-wheeler. Keep your bike safe and your truck bed unscratched with the INNO Velo Gripper Truck Bed Bike Rack.
Designed to mount to the outer walls of your truck bed, the Velo Gripper saves up to 90% of your bed space. Plus, it fits both standard truck beds and C-channel track systems without tools or drilling.
From cruisers to mountain bikes, your Velo bike rack can hold any type of bike. It's even backed by a 5-year warranty.
INNO Velo Gripper Truck Bed Bike Rack Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald B (SALISBURY, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 13, 2016 12:00 PM
The bike rod is too short for my Sport bed "C" channel. It works fine for the front wheel (forks). It is too short when hooked to the bicycle seat rod. I can extend the bike rod far enough to keep the pedals from scrapping the side of the bed; however when I do so, the bike rod only engages about 3/4 of an inch of the molded threads in the plastic cap. Over a period of time these molded threads will fail and there will be minimal support for the bike. Manufacturer has no solution.
Reviewed by David C (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jun 01, 2016 9:29 AM
Easy install, holds the bike very securely. I hit some rough roads and rail road tracks--no movement. Leaves room in the bed for other items. Only issue--I have a short bed, so either I turn the wheel--which takes some adjusting, or leave the tail gate down ( but not if my RV trailer is attached). My suggestion would be longer arm attachments, which would also help clear the wheel well.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inno bike rack
- advantage sportsrack truck bed bike rack
- bike rack for truck tailgate
- softride tailgate pad
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- ford truck floor mats
- jeep bike carriers
- bike racks for tahoe
- bike rack for lexus rx350
- ridgeline bed bike rack
- stores with truck cargo racks
- pick-up tonneau covers
- rear cargo liner