- Saves your back and reduces the force it takes to lift or lower your bike with the Softride Dura Hydraulic Assist Hitch Bike Rack
- The Dura Hydraulic Assist easily lowers to a 45-degree angle—simply release the pull-pin for full access into your vehicle or to load the bikes
- Holds up to 4 bikes
- The Dura Hydraulic Assist keeps bikes vertical at all times—unlike other bike racks
- Your bikes are secured in soft rubberized, anti-sway cradles
- Includes Velcro and rubber straps for secure bike mounting
- Crafted from powder-coated, corrosion-resistant steel
- Fits both 1 1/4” and 2” hitches—recommended for Class II or higher receiver
- Its quick release arms make installation and removal simple
- The removable arms are equipped with reflectors for increased nighttime visibility
- The Dura Hydraulic rack weighs in at a hardy 42lbs without bikes loaded
- Choose the Softride Ski/Snowboard Rack Attachment (optional accessory) to work with your Softride bike rack
- Includes locking Quietride anti-rattle hitch bolt for the rack and a cable lock (pad lock not included) for your bikes
- Your Softride Dura Hydraulic Assist Hitch Bike Rack carries a limited Lifetime Warranty
Tired of straining your back to lift and lower your hitch bike rack? Let the Cadillac of racks—the Softride Dura Hydraulic Assist Hitch Bike Rack—eliminate the work with its patented hydraulic design.
With the help of hydraulics, this crème de la crème hitch bike rack easily lowers with the simple release of the pull-pin. Once lowered, the hitch rack keeps your bikes vertical—unlike most lesser hitch bike racks. Plus, thanks to the lowered 45-degree angle, you still have full access into your vehicle.
The powder-coated, corrosion-resistant steel construction makes this hitch bike rack extremely durable and sure to last for years to come. It holds up to 4 bikes in rubber, anti-sway cradles—so there's virtually no bike movement. Plus, bike loading straps are included for even more security while driving.
The Softride Dura Hydraulic Assist is simple to install into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver. And, thanks to the quick release arms, taking the hitch bike rack on and off your car is a breeze. What's more, the Softride Dura Hydraulic Assist Hitch Bike Rack carries a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Softride Dura Hydraulic Assist Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian S (FORT WAYNE, IN) — Aug 15, 2013 6:37 PM
A very nice and well built rack useful for vehicles with a rear lift gate. Swings nicely out of the way with two easy steps. Despite arriving damaged and having to pound the mount plate back true, it has served me well. I highly recommend it
Reviewed by Sam V (Folsom, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura MDX — Oct 06, 2012 1:04 PM
When you order make sure to look for Hydraulic-Assist Access Dura Rack. The one without hydraulic-assist is cheaper by about $40. Softride shipped me the one w/o hydraulic-assist but AA helped get the right product quickly. For installation you will need a deep-socket (13mm or 0.5") and a ratchet with an extension. It is a great rack overall - solid build quality, ease of use, offers easy access to back of SUVs, great price. AA provided great customer service.
Reviewed by Jason K (Oregon, WI) — Sep 04, 2012 8:23 AM
Very nice bike rack; high quality. Love the tilt back feature while bikes are on to access our hatch on our cross over vehicle. Only reason for 4 stars, is that the rubber straps are a little tough/not as stretch as other bike racks I've had, the 1 1/4" adaptor holes were slightly off so I had to re-drill myself, and the locking cable could be a few inches longer.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/20