- Easily transport your bicycle on the roof of your ride with the Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack
- Carries one bike; multiple units can be used on a single vehicle
- Fits most factory, Yakima and Thule crossbars up to 3” wide
- Included tie down and straps keeps the bicycle in place
- Constructed from durable plastic and steel
- Installs easily (installation instructions) (PDF)
- Swagman Upright Roof Bike Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Transporting your bicycle shouldn't be so difficult. And, thanks to the Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack, it doesn't have to be. Fitting on your Thule, Yakima or factory crossbars, the Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack secures one bicycle to the roof of your vehicle. And, multiple units can be used to carry more than one bike on a vehicle.
The Swagman Upright Bike Rack is constructed with heavy-duty plastic and steel to ensure its longevity. Loading and unloading your bicycle is easy, with no tire removal necessary. And, the included tie downs and straps keep your bike secure. What's more, Swagman backs your Upright Roof Bike Rack with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandon H (warsaw, KY) — Aug 20, 2014 10:55 AM
I had the locking mechanism fall off within a month of use, luckily without the bike mounted. They did send me a new one. Lifetime warranty is nice, my bikes do sway a little bit and on curbs you really notice it's not very solid. Overall a good value rack, wouldn't recommend with a 29er.
Reviewed by Andrew H (Flagler Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 31, 2014 6:57 AM
I purchased three of the swagman upright bike racks for a 4000 mile road trip with my family. The racks were subperb. Little yo no modifications needed. If you have fat down tubes you may need to remove the red padinside to acomidate the lager diameter opening. Before installing on roof tack make sure you style bike is on the track where you need it. This product worked flawlessly through the entire trip. Did lose one of the end caps but does not effect the function of the rack.
Reviewed by jay l (johnston, RI) — May 28, 2014 11:44 AM
It is a pretty sturdy design easy to use the instructions could've been a little better but I made a custom mount for it anyway did not want to mount it on the roof wanted it on the back in the trailer hitch
Reviewed by Paul C (BLAINE, MN) — May 01, 2014 8:33 PM
I purchased this item hoping that the minimal price and level quality would give me what I am looking for. I attached to racks to the top of my pop-up trailer. The racks went together well and seem to hold the bike firmly. I have not taken them on the road yet.
Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code BIKERACK15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 1/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hitch mount bike rack swagman
- swagman mighty 3
- swagman pick-up truck rack
- swagman xtc 4 bike rack
- bike rack for dodge truck
- bike racks for porsches
- trunk mounted bike rack bmw
- range rover bike rack
- toyota rav4 bike rack roof
- toyota yaris hitch bike rack
- cargo racks for cars
- auto dash kits
- auto license plate frames