- Easily transport your bicycle on the roof of your ride with the Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack
- Carries one bike; multiple units can be used on a single vehicle
- Fits most factory, Yakima and Thule crossbars up to 3” wide
- Included tie down and straps keeps the bicycle in place
- Constructed from durable plastic and steel
- Installs easily (installation instructions) (PDF)
- Swagman Upright Roof Bike Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Transporting your bicycle shouldn't be so difficult. And, thanks to the Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack, it doesn't have to be. Fitting on your Thule, Yakima or factory crossbars, the Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack secures one bicycle to the roof of your vehicle. And, multiple units can be used to carry more than one bike on a vehicle.
The Swagman Upright Bike Rack is constructed with heavy-duty plastic and steel to ensure its longevity. Loading and unloading your bicycle is easy, with no tire removal necessary. And, the included tie downs and straps keep your bike secure. What's more, Swagman backs your Upright Roof Bike Rack with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Upright Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugene T (Albany, IN) — Dec 10, 2015 5:57 PM
I received two of the bike racks they were very easy to put together. The only issue so far is wife's bike a Nishiki with a wide cross bar. I was able tighten ok though. So far I am very satisfied with the results.
Reviewed by Paul B (SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Escape — Aug 15, 2015 5:56 AM
This Rack is easy to assemble and install. The Quality for Price Point is Great! Worked so well I purchased (3)for my Ford Escape. Bikes stay secure and I saved $100.00'S over other Rack's!
Reviewed by Travis H (ELK RIVER, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TSX — May 22, 2015 6:29 AM
This Cost effective bike rack is very easy to assemble instructions are easy to follow, at first i was a little worried but once i put it together got the bike on the rack i was very impressed. Thank you swagman
Reviewed by Brian L (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac Vibe — Feb 05, 2015 5:37 PM
Could not get this rack to fit with my Pontiac Vibe with factory/stock crossbars. Would be a great rack if I didn't need to access the hatchback.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/26