- Protect your cycles from bike bandits with the Advantage SportsRack Cable Lock
- Flexible enough to wrap around your frames, wheels and components for maximum security
- Built tough from 5/16" machined steel rope with a chrome plating
- Sheathed in protective clear vinyl to fight off corrosion and scratching
- Ample 10' length
- Weather-safe cap keeps the lock tumblers safe from the elements
- Two keys included
- Your Advantage SportsRack Cable Lock is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your hitch-mounted bike rack holds your cycles securely while you drive, but what about when you're parked? A quick trip into the gas station's snack shack is all the time a thief needs to pinch your pedals. For serious security while your back's turned, put your two-wheelers on lockdown with the Advantage SportsRack Cable Lock.
Like an unbreakable lasso, the Advantage cable lock is built from 5/16" diameter machined steel rope and encased inside a protective vinyl sheath. Plus, you can easily loop your cable lock through a whole stable of bikes because it's amply sized at 10' in length. Whether you're traveling with a trio of fixed gears or a five-pack of mountain bikes, the Advantage SportsRack Cable Lock has room to spare.
Advantage thought of everything when designing your bike lock. Its integrated locking mechanism sports a weather-safe cap to protect the tumblers from corrosion and crud. And, it comes with two keys—one for your keychain and an extra for home. You also get a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage SportsRack Cable Lock Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Advantage SportsRack Cable Lock
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code BIKERACK15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/29