- The Softride Shuttle Pad Truck Tailgate Pad effortlessly converts your pickup's tailgate into a sports rack
- Crafted from heavy-duty, padded vinyl to protect your bikes and truck during travels
- Equipped with six tie downs for snug and secure travel
- The integrated tether daisy chain secures up to six bikes
- Universal design allows for transport of bikes, surfboards, kayaks, construction supplies and more
- Features a Velcro flap to access the tailgate handle
- Your Softride Shuttle Pad Truck Tailgate Pad is backed by a 1-year warranty against defects in craftsmanship
When your lifestyle includes cruising the local trails, catching gnarly waves, and transporting things to the worksite, you need a multipurpose truck accessory to assist. The Softride Shuttle Pad Truck Tailgate Pad converts your tailgate into a convenient and versatile rack.
Crafted from padded vinyl with a tether daisy chain, the Softride Shuttle Pad is ready to safely transport up to six bikes. And, thanks to its universal design, it carries more than just your bikes. Load up surfboards, kayaks or even cart around construction materials while this pad keeps your tailgate free of nicks and scrapes.
Plus, the innovative tailgate pad features a Velcro flap to access the release handle. What's more, your Softride Shuttle Pad Truck Tailgate Pad is backed by a 1-year warranty against defects in craftsmanship.
Softride Shuttle Pad Truck Tailgate Pad Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy M (Manchester, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Frontier — Apr 16, 2016 8:06 PM
Its okay if you want to spend $90 for a decent tailgate pad. We hauled five bikes with it and it worked just as good as a blanket or cardboard, but it looks a lot better.
Reviewed by Robert K (Huntley, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jan 31, 2016 6:32 AM
I bought this Shuttle pad for my 2016 Colorado. I was hoping to not have to purchase anther bike rack. It sat in my garage for about a week before I unpacked it. Being January in Illinois, it was quite stiff. I brought it inside and let it flatten out. The instructions are vague. But it is quite simple. However I think it might be better to have the attachment straps reversed so the drop down the backside of the tailgate instead of trying to seed them upwards.
Reviewed by Jana F (Cambridge, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 03, 2015 6:46 AM
I've used the shuttle pad a couple of times since I got it. It's easy to put on the truck and east to get the bikes on. The only issue was the back wheel of the bikes kept bouncing around in the truck and the bikes didn't stay upright. We ended up using several velcro straps to stabilize the bike. I like the product, but am looking for a solution to keep the back wheel from moving around.
Reviewed by Sammy L (SUNNYSIDE, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2015 7:53 AM
I was a little uneasy about this product. I was worried that it may not protect as advertised. I found this product to be better than expected. I am pleased with the quality,design and functionality.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- softride bicycle racks
- softride element 4 bike rack
- advantage truck bike rack
- tailgate bike racks
- lexus bike rack
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- subaru rubber floor mats
- bike rack for crv
- honda cr v bike rack spare tire
- toyota tacoma truck bed bike rack
- bolt on supercharger
- brake pads and rotors
- brush gaurd