- Protect your pedal-pushers while you drive with the Classic Accessories Deluxe Bike Cover
- Blocks tire-cracking UV rays and gear-gumming road grime
- Works with both hanging and platform hitch-mounted bike racks
- Covers up to three full-size bicycles
- Made from all-season, UV-treated polyester fabric with see-through panels that allow smaller cars' taillights to shine through - an added safety feature
- Mounts fast thanks to its zippered, split-back EasyOn™ design
- Dual air vents keep your Deluxe Bike Cover from floating up and allow your bikes to dry after a downpour, preventing condensation
- Integrated D-rings are perfect for running additional tie-down straps (straps not included)
- 2-year warranty
Whether you're toting your mountain bikes out to the local trailhead or crisscrossing these United States with your beach cruisers in tow, the Classic Accessories Deluxe Bike Cover safeguards your two-wheelers from the elements. Tire-cracking sunlight—blocked. Gear-gumming road grime—stymied. No matter what Mother Nature throws your way, your bicycles are protected.
Forget about flimsy, floppy fabrics that wouldn't last a weekend outside—your Classic Accessories Deluxe Bike Cover is built from heavy-duty materials. The polyester cloth is both weather safe and UV treated to handle the high-noon sun and other harsh elements. Plus, the integrated air vents keep your Deluxe Bike Cover from floating.
Installing your Classic Accessories Deluxe Bike Cover is a cinch. Thanks to its split-back EasyOn™ design, it slips around your hitch-mounted bikes and zips up in a jiffy. For added security, you can run tie-down straps (not included) through the built-in D-rings. And, Classic Accessories backs your Deluxe Bike Cover with a 2-year warranty.
Classic Accessories Deluxe Bike Cover Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carlos V (MARTINEZ, CA) — Jan 20, 2016 8:21 AM
This is my second cover by the same company. First one lasted four years in all kinds of weather. We are full time RVers, so we put it through the test. That is why we purchased our second one.
Reviewed by Connie H (YORKTOWN, VA) — Apr 15, 2013 12:45 PM
The first time we used this cover within three hours of travel the plastic on one side tore. Even with the tear this cover did not allow the wind to move through it which caused accessive amounts of movement with our two road bikes. This movement caused damage to the forks on both bikes plus rubbing of one tire which resulted in the purchase of two new tires. We had to buy additional bungee cords to try to minimize the movement. We finally just removed the cover. I am requesting a refund.
Reviewed by Moody S (STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Sprinter — Feb 18, 2013 9:12 PM
Nice cover, a bit challenging to get it on and would only cover one bike (tried to cover two bike on my Saris platform bike rack)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/20