- Plant your bike on a perfect foundation with the Rhino-Rack Discovery Bike Carrier
- Unique roof-mount bicycle holder features stylish aluminum profile
- Molded base keeps your bike upright while your hands stay free to secure frame and wheels
- Locking bicycle to frame holder also secures the Discovery to the roof rack (not included)
- The Discovery comes pre-assembled—no need to piece it together
- Base unit built from aluminum and UV-resistant composite material
- Frame holder tube made from high-grade steel
- Grips frame diameters from 0.8 inches to 3.1 inches
- Holds a maximum tire width of 2.5 inches
- Weighs in at a light and lean 9.3 lbs.
- Fits directly to Rhino Aero Bars (not included)
- Available in right and left side loading options
- Your Rhino-Rack Discovery Bike Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Taking your bike apart just to fit it in your car's backseat is way too cumbersome a task when you're ready to ride. Head to your roof instead and pursue a better way to load and unload your trusty two-wheeler with the Rhino-Rack Discovery Bike Carrier.
This roof bike rack boasts a unique and innovative design—a strong aluminum base with molded channels to fit your tires, and a frame holder tube built from tough steel. Together these two components come pre-assembled right out of the box, so installing it to your roof rack (not included) happens in a snap.
And, the Rhino Rack Discovery handles a range of bicycles of different frame diameters and tire widths. Choose from right or left side loading options as well—whichever works best to get you loaded up and on the road as quickly as possible.
What's more, your Rhino-Rack Discovery Bike Carrier comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Discovery Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael L (CLEARWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — Jun 28, 2013 4:24 AM
I bought a cool retro cruiser bike that has no quick release for the front wheel. This rack fits perfectly on my Rhino base system, & can go on square racks as well. The gripper bar really holds the bike in place firmly; the tightness and position can be adjusted. Easy on, easy off, this rack really performs well.
Reviewed by Douglas G (Lewiston, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Elantra — Apr 29, 2012 7:57 AM
Very solidly built. The one sided frame grabber setup is the best I have used. It moves up and down and swivels all of which makes it so much easier to put the bike on and then get the grabber in position to grab. The camlock clamping mechanism is also very nice. The carrier also does a pretty good job of holding the bike upright while you're getting everything configured. Although I can't be sure I suspect this will generate more wind noise than some of the more simpler carriers. This thing is expensive but I feel it is worth it in terms of stoutness and usability.
Rhino-Rack Discovery Bike Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino bike rack
- inno fork lock iii bike rack
- swagman upright
- thule 516 prologue bike rack
- bike rack subaru
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- subaru back seat covers
- lexus rx350 cargo mat
- bike carrier for buick enclave
- bike hitch for chevy equinox
- rain guards for car
- suv floor mats rubber
- truck step tubes