- Secure your cycle without taking off your wheel or scuffing your frame with the Thule Sidearm Roof Bike Rack
- Only touches your tires—the ratcheting SecureHook up front and ratcheting strap in the rear deliver maximum stability without grabbing your downtube
- Built to last from double-walled aluminum with an anti-rust finish
- Fully lockable with a pair of Thule One-Key cylinders (sold separately)
- Your Thule Sidearm works with most 20” to 29” wheels and tires up to 2.6” wide
- Installs to both square and round crossbars
- Your Thule Sidearm Roof Bike Rack is backed by Lifetime Warranty
Your trusty road, mountain or track bike wasn't made for merely cycling around the suburbs. From time to time, it needs to stretch its legs in uncharted territory. Reach new routes without the hassle of popping off your front tire or damaging your frame's finish with the Thule Sidearm Roof Bike Rack.
Old-school upright bike carriers have awkward arms that grab onto your frame, but they tend to scuff, scratch and mar your finish. The Thule Sidearm completely changes the game. Instead of gripping your downtube, the Sidearm only touches your tires. Up front, the SecureHook ratchets down on your tire for the snuggest fit possible. In the back, a secondary ratcheting strap fuses your rear wheel into the tray. Together, they deliver unflinching stability without ever touching your frame.
What's more, Thule engineered your Sidearm Roof Bike Rack to withstand harsh weather and sticky-fingered thieves. The double-walled aluminum tray is coated to block rust. And, you can slip in a pair of Thule One-Key cylinders (sold separately) to thwart bandits from making off with your two-wheeler and rack. It mounts securely to both square and round bars, and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Sidearm Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale E (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Outback — Jun 12, 2015 7:45 AM
Love the functionality, solidly built. The plastic end tabs are cheapo and I wonder if they will stay on. But nice product. Now, have read more than a 1/2 dozen complaints about the assembly instructions. I am handy, have led engineering teams for decades; the instructions absolutely suck, so, instead of receiving more negative feedback, hows about you fix that?
Reviewed by Rowena T (Cedar Falls, IA) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Forester — May 30, 2012 8:33 PM
The rack was a little more than we wanted to pay but we wanted a rack where we didn't have to remove the front tire. My husband also needed something that would hold the width of mountain bike tires. Thule racks are well made but the directions are incredibly unclear and confusing (and we really are used to assembling things). We got it figured out and would buy another Thule rack...now that we know what to do.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule bike rack warranty
- thule bike spare tire
- thule criterium upright bike carrier
- thule 956 parkway review
- bike rack subaru
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- rubber chevy floor mats
- mazda 3 seat covers 2011
- bike racks for toyota highlander
- bike hitch for lexus rx330
- automotive floormats
- discount dash mats
- side boards for trucks