- Take your two-wheeler on the road with the Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack
- Fits a wide range of cycles, from stout mountain bikes to aero road bikes
- Works with both disc and caliper brake systems
- Dial in the perfect fit with the adjustable front skewer
- Lash down your rear wheel with a sturdy rubber-coated stainless steel strap
- Constructed from a durable double-walled aluminum tray with a matte black finish
- Twin locks secure your bike to the rack and your rack to your crossbars
- Arrives pre-assembled for a fast install onto Rhino-Rack crossbars
- Your Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The trails around your home used to get your heart racing, but now they just make you yawn. It's time to venture out beyond your neighborhood and tackle steeper hills, craggier paths and gnarlier routes. And, they're all within reach when you're equipped with the Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack.
Secured to your roof rack's crossbars, the Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack creates a sturdy platform to secure your two-wheeler. Whether you sit in the saddle of a Slickrock-ready mountain bike or a Pyrenees-grade road bike, they're sure to fit in this versatile rack. The front skewer adjusts for a range of fork style, and it even accommodates both disc and caliber brake systems. Plus, the rear wheel strap cinches down for a snug fit on both oversized and sleek rims.
Don't worry about parking lot bandits—your Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack is armed with dual locks to keep your bicycle safe and your rack guarded from sticky-fingered thieves. Plus, it arrives pre-assembled and installs in minutes to your Rhino-Rack crossbars. It even comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George W (Woodbridge, VA) — Apr 15, 2014 6:59 AM
Recently ordered two mountain trail bike carrier for my rhino rack aero roof rack, shipped over quickly and installation was simple. Chose these over the road bike carriers as these wrapped around the roof bars and didn't require me to cut the rubber strip on the aero rack.
Reviewed by Jason T (Stafford, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Sienna — Aug 27, 2013 10:42 AM
Great value and works wonderfully! Looking to buy a second one!! I'm really impressed with the integrated locks...other racks have them as additional cost accessories. Bike didn't budge at 70+ mph. Even had to mount the bike rear tire facing forward due to excessive overhang of the rear tire impinging on the rear lift-gate opening of my Sienna. No issues what so ever!! Thank you AutoAnything!!!
Reviewed by paul c (COLUMBUS, OH) — Apr 25, 2013 5:56 AM
I haven't used my rack yet, but I really like the engineering and quality of the materials that when into this product. I'm an engineer by trade and can appreciate good workmanship.
Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/05