- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Take your two-wheeler on the road with the Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack
- Fits a wide range of cycles, from stout mountain bikes to aero road bikes
- Works with both disc and caliper brake systems
- Dial in the perfect fit with the adjustable front skewer
- Lash down your rear wheel with a sturdy rubber-coated stainless steel strap
- Constructed from a durable double-walled aluminum tray with a matte black finish
- Twin locks secure your bike to the rack and your rack to your crossbars
- Arrives pre-assembled for a fast install onto Rhino-Rack crossbars
- Your Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The trails around your home used to get your heart racing, but now they just make you yawn. It's time to venture out beyond your neighborhood and tackle steeper hills, craggier paths and gnarlier routes. And, they're all within reach when you're equipped with the Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack.
Secured to your roof rack's crossbars, the Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack creates a sturdy platform to secure your two-wheeler. Whether you sit in the saddle of a Slickrock-ready mountain bike or a Pyrenees-grade road bike, they're sure to fit in this versatile rack. The front skewer adjusts for a range of fork style, and it even accommodates both disc and caliber brake systems. Plus, the rear wheel strap cinches down for a snug fit on both oversized and sleek rims.
Don't worry about parking lot bandits—your Rhino-Rack Mountain Trail Bike Rack is armed with dual locks to keep your bicycle safe and your rack guarded from sticky-fingered thieves. Plus, it arrives pre-assembled and installs in minutes to your Rhino-Rack crossbars. It even comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack MountainTrail Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tracy R (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus IS 350 — Apr 29, 2016 12:45 AM
Great purchase! Looks sporty on my Lexus IS350. Fairly easy to install and very easy to use. Love the locking feature so I know my bikes are safe.
Reviewed by Edward E (EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Sep 17, 2015 11:00 AM
Awesome design, easy to put on. Had rack on within 10 minutes and rolling down the road. Great fit and great quality. My RBC035 included a lock for the rack and one for the bike. Usually cheaper versions or other brands don't include locks. Can't be happier with quality!
Reviewed by George W (Woodbridge, VA) — Apr 15, 2014 6:59 AM
Recently ordered two mountain trail bike carrier for my rhino rack aero roof rack, shipped over quickly and installation was simple. Chose these over the road bike carriers as these wrapped around the roof bars and didn't require me to cut the rubber strip on the aero rack.
Reviewed by Jason T (Stafford, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Sienna — Aug 27, 2013 10:42 AM
Great value and works wonderfully! Looking to buy a second one!! I'm really impressed with the integrated locks...other racks have them as additional cost accessories. Bike didn't budge at 70+ mph. Even had to mount the bike rear tire facing forward due to excessive overhang of the rear tire impinging on the rear lift-gate opening of my Sienna. No issues what so ever!! Thank you AutoAnything!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28