- Click here for Installation Instructions
- Take your beefy two-wheeler on the road with the RockyMounts DriveShaft Fork Adapter
- Designed for the sole purpose of carrying today’s extreme cycles with 15mm or 20mm axles
- Constructed from sturdy aluminum for lasting durability
- Fits right to your existing Thule, Yakima or RockyMounts roof mount bike tray in place of the smaller fork mount
- Fully lockable to thwart thieves from five-finger-discounting your cycles
- Your RockyMounts DriveShaft Fork Adapter is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Big burly mountain bikes just don't fit into dainty cycle carriers. That's because traditional racks are made for milquetoast road bikes ridden by Tour de Farce-ers with sprayed-on latex suits and shaved legs. Your monster mountaineer needs a bike rack with plenty of backbone, and there's no stronger fork-style carrier than the RockyMounts DriveShaft Fork Adapter.
Today's plus-size cycles sport big-honking 15mm and 20mm axles. While most fork-mount bike carries would buckle under that pressure, the RockyMounts DriveShaft Fork Adapter is up for the challenge. This roomy, all-aluminum carrier can handle the most extreme bikes without so much as breaking a sweat.
Best of all, the RockyMounts DriveShaft Fork Adapter is engineered to work with almost every existing roof bike rack. Whether you're sporting a Thule, Yakima or RockyMounts bike tray with an old-school fork mount, you can slip off the slender mount and slide the DriveShaft in its place. Once on, it not only holds your two-wheeler with a vice-like grip, but it also locks down for maximum security. And, it's backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts DriveShaft Fork Adapter Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/27