- Click here for Installation Instructions
- Simplify your bike transportation with the RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack
- The easiest truck bike rack to install—it slides right into your cargo management system rail and tightens up with two Torx bolts
- Grabs onto your bike's fork dropouts with a vice-like grip for maximum stability on smooth streets and rough trails
- The 9mm quick-throw skewer has a built-in keyed lock to stop crooks
- Durable aluminum construction for lasting durability
- Open center section lets you run an additional locking bike cable for even greater theft protection
- Works with Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC rail systems
- Your RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of inviting mountain trails to shred, road routes to bomb and boardwalks to meander. The only trouble is getting there with your bikes in one piece. Sure, you could just chuck them into the back of your truck, but don't expect them to shift, break or cruise smoothly after bumping, bouncing and crashing around. Keep your two-wheelers safe and sound with the RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack.
Unlike most truck bed bike racks that have to be drilled into your bed rails, the RockyMounts Clutch SD bolts right to your rig's factory-installed cargo management rails (Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC). An Allen wrench and a few minutes is all you need to secure it in place.
The only thing easier than mounting your RockyMounts Clutch SD Bike Rack is using it. Just pop off your front tire, slip your forks into the Clutch SD's locking skewer, and snug it up. Once in place, your bike holds steady and arrives at the trailhead ready for action. Plus, there's enough room to slip an extra cable lock through the center of your Clutch SD for added security. And, it's backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/01