- Click here for Installation Instructions
- Simplify your bike transportation with the RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack
- The easiest truck bike rack to install—it slides right into your cargo management system rail and tightens up with two Torx bolts
- Grabs onto your bike's fork dropouts with a vice-like grip for maximum stability on smooth streets and rough trails
- The 9mm quick-throw skewer has a built-in keyed lock to stop crooks
- Durable aluminum construction for lasting durability
- Open center section lets you run an additional locking bike cable for even greater theft protection
- Works with Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC rail systems
- Your RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of inviting mountain trails to shred, road routes to bomb and boardwalks to meander. The only trouble is getting there with your bikes in one piece. Sure, you could just chuck them into the back of your truck, but don't expect them to shift, break or cruise smoothly after bumping, bouncing and crashing around. Keep your two-wheelers safe and sound with the RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack.
Unlike most truck bed bike racks that have to be drilled into your bed rails, the RockyMounts Clutch SD bolts right to your rig's factory-installed cargo management rails (Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC). An Allen wrench and a few minutes is all you need to secure it in place.
The only thing easier than mounting your RockyMounts Clutch SD Bike Rack is using it. Just pop off your front tire, slip your forks into the Clutch SD's locking skewer, and snug it up. Once in place, your bike holds steady and arrives at the trailhead ready for action. Plus, there's enough room to slip an extra cable lock through the center of your Clutch SD for added security. And, it's backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Desiree A (MERRIMACK, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Frontier — Feb 16, 2015 9:11 AM
These fit perfect on the tracks in the bed of my husband's Nissan Frontier. Now it's so simple to load our mountain bikes into the back of the truck and drive out to the trail heads! They also work great transporting my triathlon bike.
Reviewed by Martin S (alta loma, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 05, 2015 7:37 AM
I am very pleased with this bike rack. I purchased 2 of them and they held the bikes in perfectly. Installation was tricky at first but after the first bolt they went in with ease. Both racks came keyed the same!! Thumbs up to Auto Anything for their attention to detail!! Couldn't be happier with all of my purchases from Auto Anything!! I reccomend them to everyone!
Reviewed by Dana S (Kingston, MA) — Jan 08, 2015 2:45 AM
Just what I was looking for. Fits perfectly in my Tacoma bed rails and does exactly what it is supossed to. Having the locking clamp is a huge bonus and one I can't believe I never had before.
Reviewed by Patrick C (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 25, 2014 1:07 PM
I bought these mounts after doing a bit of research and they are great. Both mounts were keyed the same and fit very well. I love how sturdy they are and I am even more impressed on how well it holds our bikes. Excellent mounts.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31