- Click here for Installation Instructions
- Simplify your bike transportation with the RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack
- The easiest truck bike rack to install—it slides right into your cargo management system rail and tightens up with two Torx bolts
- Grabs onto your bike's fork dropouts with a vice-like grip for maximum stability on smooth streets and rough trails
- The 9mm quick-throw skewer has a built-in keyed lock to stop crooks
- Durable aluminum construction for lasting durability
- Open center section lets you run an additional locking bike cable for even greater theft protection
- Works with Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC rail systems
- Your RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of inviting mountain trails to shred, road routes to bomb and boardwalks to meander. The only trouble is getting there with your bikes in one piece. Sure, you could just chuck them into the back of your truck, but don't expect them to shift, break or cruise smoothly after bumping, bouncing and crashing around. Keep your two-wheelers safe and sound with the RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack.
Unlike most truck bed bike racks that have to be drilled into your bed rails, the RockyMounts Clutch SD bolts right to your rig's factory-installed cargo management rails (Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC). An Allen wrench and a few minutes is all you need to secure it in place.
The only thing easier than mounting your RockyMounts Clutch SD Bike Rack is using it. Just pop off your front tire, slip your forks into the Clutch SD's locking skewer, and snug it up. Once in place, your bike holds steady and arrives at the trailhead ready for action. Plus, there's enough room to slip an extra cable lock through the center of your Clutch SD for added security. And, it's backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John N (Amityville, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Oct 14, 2014 3:36 AM
It fits the Toyota bed rails perfectly, holds our bikes firmly and securely, and looks good doing so. The locking clutch assembly disassembles quickly and easily for storage, leaving only the coated bracket exposed to the elements. Well designed product. HIghly recommended.
Reviewed by Erick W (FREDERICK, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 05, 2014 3:52 AM
I was pleased with the ease of installation (less than 5 minutes) and the ease of use. it secures my bike (Trek X-Caliber 4) really well and is so much easier than using ratchet straps. the only drawback is that it takes a long time to unscrew the lock if you want to pull it off for storage. other than that, it's awesome!
Reviewed by Nicholas B (HUMMELSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 10, 2014 7:24 AM
It was a little tricky mounting them at first, but once you get the screws started its good. Overall the are very sturdy. The bikes didn't move at all once they were latched in. Good product!
RockyMounts Clutch SD Truck Bed Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30