- The Rhino-Rack Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier easily carries up to 4 bikes
- Perfect way for the whole family to hit the trails without hitting your budget
- Built from steel and treated with a black finish
- Designed exclusively for 2” receiver hitches
- Holds up to 33 lbs. per bike
- Two-arm system folds down when not in use
- Includes a spanner, soft padded cradles, rubber straps and protective pads for ultimate cycle security
- Swing-away main arm offers quick access to your cargo area
- Your Rhino-Rack Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier is backed by a 3-year warranty
Hitting the road with two bikes propped up on your roof is one thing. But, what do you do when the whole family's ready to go along for the ride? Brush off breaking down your bikes and instead load them all onto the Rhino-Rack Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier.
Rolling with up to four cycles in tow is a breeze with the Rhino-Rack Hitch Mounted Bike Rack. Boasting a durable steel frame design, padded cradles, rubber straps and more, your two-wheelers always stay secure during transport. And, this hitch mounted bike rack features fold-down, swing-away arms, so grabbing gear in your cargo area is quick and painless.
Plus, this bike rack handles your street scramblers like a real pro, holding up to 33 lbs. per bike. What's more, the Rhino-Rack Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sumio S (WALLINGFORD, VT) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 21, 2015 4:58 AM
was disappointed that the rack was made for a 1.25" hitch with adapter attached for a 2" hitch. The original ad said exclusively for 2" hitch and showed a rack with no adapter.
Reviewed by Lana S (NEEDHAM, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda CR-V — Jul 17, 2014 7:16 PM
Sturdy bike carrier-purchased with a curt 1 hitch but needed an adapter to connect the two because I didn't realize the hitch had a 1 1/4 inch opening and the bike rack had a 2" opening.
Reviewed by Michael A (GLEN SAINT MARY, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Apr 11, 2014 10:38 AM
I did a lot of research for a hitch mount bike carrier before I settled on the Rhino. What a good decision it was! This thing is very rugged and sturdy(one of my main concerns). The instructions were very good and it was very easy to put together and mout on the hitch. I have three different size bikes and the all fit on it very well and stay secured. When you tighten up the hitch mount you get very little side to side movement. I would definitely recommend buying this bike carrier.
Rhino-Rack Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/04