- Give your bike the ride of its life in the INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack
- Boasts a self-standing system for hands-free bike holding once loaded
- Dual ratcheting front and rear arms hold all styles of bikes with wheels measuring 20” to 29”
- Newly improved tire size adjuster for faster and easier tire size adjustment
- Supported tire sizes: 20", 22-24", 26" (650B, 700C), 29". Max tire width: 2.7"
- Rack never touches the bike frame, brakes or hydraulic cable systems
- Includes cable bike lock and locking lever assembly with keys for total security
- Low-profile bike tray features a premium rust-free finish
- Mounts to virtually all factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Installation requires no tools—clamps on in minutes
- Your INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Spend less time loading your bike—simply lift and lock it in the INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack. With the INNO roof bike rack on board, your bike slips right into the low-profile tray and stands without help thanks to a self-standing auto system.
This roof bike rack boasts dual ratcheting front and rear arms that grip nearly any size wheels. It's compatible with 20" to 29" wheels, including skinny road tires or even wheels as wide as 2.7". And, since this roof bike rack is designed to grip just wheels, it never scuffs bike frames, or crushes brakes or hydraulic cable systems.
What's more, your bike and rack are secured at all times thanks to the included cable bike lock and locking lever assembly. And, installation is simple! This INNO bike rack mounts to nearly all factory and aftermarket crossbars without tools. Plus, the INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Will not fit bikes with fenders or kick stands
INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Erick D (New Haven, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda CX-7 — Aug 09, 2013 2:18 PM
The INNO bike rack was very easy to put onto our Mazda. It is made out of good, solid material and the security of the bikes is not a question. The locks are extremely easy to use and putting the bikes on and taking them out is effortless.
Reviewed by James G (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Outback — Sep 08, 2012 10:52 AM
This is my first bike rack. I wanted something a little different from the Thule/Yakima crowd. Inno offers more for the money, and if I am correct, is the only company that has a double tire hold rack. This means no downtube clamp, fork mount, etc. Once you get it mounted to the FACTORY crossbars (also saves $$$) it is REALLY easy to use. Just roll the front tire into its bracket and then pull the rear bracket over the rear tire, click the lock and you're done. Awesome.
Reviewed by Dean L (MUNDELEIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — Jun 27, 2012 9:09 PM
The rack is easy to install and easy to use. I have INNO snowboard rack and I know they make quality racks. If you are lazy to remove your front wheel then this is the rack for you. Two issues that I might have problem with this rack are that the bike wobbles a little. I have not driven on the highway at high speeds over 60 mph. It is perfectly safe to drive at 60 mph or lower. The other issue that I have is that the rack is heavy and I mean heavy. I have Subaru OEM crossbars and they are holding fine but I would be worried if I had 2 of these rack with bikes in windy conditions. I love the rack so far. I love INNO's quick remove bolts which makes it very easy to remove from your cross bars if you don't want it on top of your car all the time.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 6/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- phoenix maxpro brake bleeder kit
- retrax pro problems
- thule ridgeline 4-bike hitch rack
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- subaru bike rack
- all weather floor mats hyundai
- bike rack for chevy tahoe
- bike rack for f150
- floor mats for 2011 jeep grand cherokee
- cargo covers for cars
- discount custom floor mats
- pickup truck tailgate net