- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Give your bike the premium transportation it needs with the Thule Apex Hitch Bike Rack
- Choose between 4 and 5-bike capacity
- Advanced RDT (Road Dampening Technology) Crades™ reduce damaging vibration
- Heavy-Duty integrated locks keep your bikes secure
- Easy, tool-free installation
- Snug-Tite™ Stinger receiver hitch lock prevents theft and eliminates hitch rattle
- Innovative arc design delivers superior ground clearance
- No-Sway Cage™ prevents bike-to-bike contact, preserving your paint
- Patented Hitch Switch allows arms to fold down when not in use for fast access to your gear
- Fits both 1 1/4” and 2” hitches for 4-Bike Carrier—5-Bike Carrier fits only 2" hitch
- Quality crafted in the USA
- Your Thule Apex Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
For a summit-busting way to haul your two-wheeler, reach for the Thule Apex Hitch Bike Rack. Capable of carrying up to 5 bikes, this burly bike rack is perfect for all of your cycling adventures. It boasts advanced innovations like RDT Cradles™ that secure your bike while absorbing road vibrations and a No-Sway Cage™ to prevent bike-to-bike contact. So, your bike arrives at its destination primed to tackle toughest trails.
To take the hard work out of hauling, the Apex bike rack folds down fast for quick and easy access to your gear. And, the fast-attaching clamps make entry easy on your bikes. That means more time spent tearing up the track and less time muscling your bikes in place.
What's more, the Thule Apex hitch mount bike rack boasts integrated heavy-duty locks to stop thieves from burgling your bikes. And, it features a Snug-Tite™ receiver hitch lock to prevent theft and eliminate hitch rattle. As if that wasn't enough, the Thule Apex bike rack fits both 1 1/4" and 2" receivers, is built in the USA and is backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Apex Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Claus M (NAPERVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Sienna — Mar 06, 2015 4:08 AM
I ordered the bike rack and received a tracking number almost right away. The delivery was on time if not a little ahead of schedule. I got exactly what I ordered in very good condition. Unfortunately for me, I ordered the wrong item (no one to blame here but myself). I had looked at several bike racks at the bike store, but forgotten to get the exact model number. When I removed it from the box it unfolded and could not be refolded for return shipment. I would have like to exchange it.
Reviewed by Jay K (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) — Jan 02, 2015 8:48 PM
Great rack, holds 5 bikes and is incredibly easy to put on and take off car. Stable with built in cable lock. I'd buy this one every day over anything else I've seen.
Reviewed by Kevin C (PERRYSBURG, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 27, 2014 1:56 AM
The rack was easy to assemble (minor assembly). Installing in hitch wasn't awkward. Loading bikes was the biggest challenge but that's because of the bikes, not the rack. Well engineered and the family looks forward to our next bike location. Used on 2014 SILVERADO and tailgate can open enough to get backpacks or other stuff while rack is fully loaded.
Reviewed by David C (CHICAGO, IL) — Oct 12, 2013 5:43 PM
Everything that has been said about this rack is true. Went together in minutes and is sturdy, though (5) bikes is a little difficult to fit, but it can be done.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule raceway 3 bike platform
- thule bike rack jeep tire
- best swing away bike rack
- girls bicycle mount adapter bar
- jeep bike rack
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- volvo floor mats
- infiniti m35 hitch
- bike rack for subaru outback
- ford edge bike hitch mount
- automobile window rain guards
- car bras for sale
- pickup truck seat covers