- Get your bikes to the trails easier than ever when they’re cradled in the Thule Vertex Hitch Bike
- Unique arc design delivers superior ground clearance for enhanced bike transport
- Hold Fast Cradles™ cushion your bike for supreme protection
- Built-in anti-sway cages prevent clanking of bikes against fellow 2-wheelers and your vehicle
- This rack folds down and tilts for full access to tailgate, trunk or hatch
- Features an integrated handle for easy carrying
- Choose a 2-bike, 4-bike or 5-bike rack
- Fits both 1 1/4" and 2" hitches for 2- and 4-Bike Carriers—5-Bike Carrier fits only 2" hitch
- Built tough in the USA
- Your Thule Vertex Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Back in the 9th grade, a geometric vertex sent you backpedaling. Today, the Thule Vertex Hitch Bike Rack gets you pedaling in the right direction faster.
This Thule hitch bike rack features an innovative arc design for additional ground clearance and improved bike transport. Your bikes rest in cushioned Hold Fast Cradles™ that keep ‘em protected from movement during travels. And, built-in anti-sway cages help prevent potential bike-on-bike or bike-on-vehicle damage.
The Vertex bike rack folds down and tilts for full access to the rear end of your ride. Plus, it's equipped with an easy-to-carry handle when you need to remove the hitch rack from your vehicle. What's more, this rack is available in various models to accommodate up to five bikes. And, each Thule Vertex Hitch Bike Rack is built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Vertex Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by J Robert W (WINTER SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 10, 2015 4:48 PM
This hitch was probably one of my best investments for my car. So simple to attach. Loading and unloading bikes is a ease. Bikes ride well on the road in ride with no rattle. Would recommend this rack for any one looking for a hitch style rack.
Reviewed by Jimmy K (CHINO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 3 — Sep 23, 2014 8:52 PM
I bought the Thule bike rack based on other owner reviews. I needed a bike rack to transport my 3 bikes for my weekend rides. Since I was installed the rack on my fairly modest Mazda 3, I was looking for a rack that was fairly light that could transport more than 3 bikes. After much research, I decided on Thule Vertex. Installation was a breeze and the rack itself is light enough that I didn't notice a fuel penalty on the Mazda 3.
Reviewed by Jason A (Albany, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Aug 02, 2014 10:31 PM
Awesome rack for my 2014 Honda Accord. Even though it will only hold 2 bikes because of my hitch capacity, it is well built and sturdy. A great buy.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- thule roadway 4 bike rack san diego
- thule apex 4
- thule bike transport case bill me later
- 982 frame adapter
- audi floor mats
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- subaru bike rack
- ford focus trunk bike rack
- bike rack for 2002 honda crv
- toyota matrix bike rack
- car roof luggage rack
- cargo net for pickup truck bed
- garage stops