- Get your bikes to the trails easier than ever when they’re cradled in the Thule Vertex Hitch Bike
- Unique arc design delivers superior ground clearance for enhanced bike transport
- Hold Fast Cradles™ cushion your bike for supreme protection
- Built-in anti-sway cages prevent clanking of bikes against fellow 2-wheelers and your vehicle
- This rack folds down and tilts for full access to tailgate, trunk or hatch
- Features an integrated handle for easy carrying
- Choose a 2-bike, 4-bike or 5-bike rack
- Fits both 1 1/4" and 2" hitches for 2- and 4-Bike Carriers—5-Bike Carrier fits only 2" hitch
- Built tough in the USA
- Your Thule Vertex Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Back in the 9th grade, a geometric vertex sent you backpedaling. Today, the Thule Vertex Hitch Bike Rack gets you pedaling in the right direction faster.
This Thule hitch bike rack features an innovative arc design for additional ground clearance and improved bike transport. Your bikes rest in cushioned Hold Fast Cradles™ that keep ‘em protected from movement during travels. And, built-in anti-sway cages help prevent potential bike-on-bike or bike-on-vehicle damage.
The Vertex bike rack folds down and tilts for full access to the rear end of your ride. Plus, it's equipped with an easy-to-carry handle when you need to remove the hitch rack from your vehicle. What's more, this rack is available in various models to accommodate up to five bikes. And, each Thule Vertex Hitch Bike Rack is built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Vertex Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hendra W (ENGLEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Rogue — Sep 14, 2016 8:20 PM
I really love this carrier. Works perfectly with 2" CURT hitch receiver. It is a high quality product, easy to install and use.
Reviewed by J Robert W (WINTER SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 10, 2015 4:48 PM
This hitch was probably one of my best investments for my car. So simple to attach. Loading and unloading bikes is a ease. Bikes ride well on the road in ride with no rattle. Would recommend this rack for any one looking for a hitch style rack.
Reviewed by Jimmy K (CHINO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 3 — Sep 23, 2014 8:52 PM
I bought the Thule bike rack based on other owner reviews. I needed a bike rack to transport my 3 bikes for my weekend rides. Since I was installed the rack on my fairly modest Mazda 3, I was looking for a rack that was fairly light that could transport more than 3 bikes. After much research, I decided on Thule Vertex. Installation was a breeze and the rack itself is light enough that I didn't notice a fuel penalty on the Mazda 3.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code save20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule bike racks
- thule raceway platform
- 2013 toyota tundra preformance parts
- sportz dome to go tent
- subaru bike rack
- bmw rotors
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- toyota highlander bike rack
- toyota land cruiser seat covers
- honda civic trunk bike rack
- truck nerf bars
- leather steering wheel covers
- chips for trucks