- Load your bikes into the easy-to-use Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack
- Its swing-away design makes it easier than ever to access the rear of your ride
- Unique arc design provides maximum ground clearance for convenient bike transport
- Features Hold Fast Cradles™ that cushion your bike during travels
- Anti-Sway Cages ensure your bikes and vehicle are free from scratches
- Hitch Switch folds arms down and tilts away from vehicle
- Built-in handle makes taking this rack on and off your vehicle easy
- Carries up to four bikes
- Fit's 2" hitches
- Quality built in the USA
- Your Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hitch mounted bike racks are notorious for obstructing rear access to your ride. Rather than sacrificing cargo access for easy bike loading, get both with the Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack .
This hitch bicycle rack features a swinging arm that sweeps the entire bike rack off to the side of your vehicle—giving you total access to your ride's rear. Its unique arc design gives this rack ample ground clearance which ensures hassle-free travel. And, when you load your bikes into this rack's Hold Fast Cradles™ and anti-sway cages, they stay cushioned and protected from bike-on-bike and bike-on-vehicle contact.
The Vertex Swing hitch bike rack has the capacity to carry up to four bikes. And, when not in use, its arms fold down and it tilts away from the vehicle for complete access to the rear cargo area. It even features a convenient handle that makes taking this rack on and off your ride easy. Plus, your Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack is built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Antwon P (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Land Rover Range Rover — Jun 09, 2015 3:17 AM
The Thule bike rack is an awesome addition to my bike riding experience. It loads quickly it's sturdy and secure and it looks good. I would recommend the Thule swing away bike rack to anyone who's looking for a bike rack for their vehicle.
Reviewed by JoLee S (RALEIGH, NC) — Dec 17, 2012 6:48 AM
The rack is perfect for our needs. It allows us to carry our two bikes and any potential bikes of visitors or friends. We like the fact that it will swing away from the car body. It makes it so much easier for us.
Reviewed by Mr. Lynn G (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Oct 23, 2012 7:15 PM
I had looked at this bike rack at a bike shop priced for much more than I paid for it at Auto Anything. The Rack is exactly what I wanted, slightly heavy for a bike rack, but the hinges and swinging mechanism needs to be a little on the beefy side to handle the extended bracing. I'm very pleased.
Reviewed by Jean D (OXFORD, MS) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 06, 2012 10:26 AM
It was what it advertised. I do wish the description was more clear with things that you had to purchase that didn't come with it, like the hitch lock. However, the form, fit, and function of the rack is exactly what I needed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule pickup truck hitch rack system
- thule spare me
- thule vertex bike rack
- thule bike frame adapter
- toyota mats
- bike rack subaru
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- ridgeline bed bike rack
- 2005 ford explorer floor mats
- bike rack for lexus rx400h
- car mats custom
- cheap truck tool boxes
- chrome accessories for trucks