- Load up to three bikes quickly to your trunk with the Advantage SportsRack TrunkRack Bike Rack
- Secures in place with six strong, adjustable straps for a snug fit
- Padded to protect your ride’s finish from scratches
- Equipped with six anti-sway cradles to hold your bikes steady while you drive
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Advantage SportsRack TrunkRack Bike Rack is backed by a 2-year warranty
Who says you need a goliath-sized SUV or fuller-than-full-sized pickup just to trek down to the trailhead with your Trek? Maybe the used SUV salesman, but why trust a flimflammer when you can simply convert the top of your trunk into a sturdy bike carrier with the Advantage SportsRack TrunkRack Bike Rack.
Never flashy but always dependable, the Advantage SportsRack TrunkRack Bike Rack delivers exactly what you need without all the bells, whistles and toasters of overpriced racks. It's equipped with six adjustable straps that fuse it to your trunk with incredible force for maximum stability when the road turns bumpy. Plus, the frame of your Advantage TrunkRack Bike Rack is padded for a cushioned, soft ride against your paint job.
Best of all, you don't have to ride alone with the SportsRack TrunkRack. With room for up to three bikes, this rack lets you travel with your significant other and that sweet thing from accounting with the amazing…Cannondale. And, it's backed by a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- advantage bike rack review
- advantage truck bed 4-bike rack reviews
- advantage v-rack 2-bike rack
- hitch extensions for bike rack
- jeep bike rack
- nissan all weather floor mats
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- 2011 kia sportage floor mats
- toyota rav4 bike rack roof
- bike carrier for buick enclave
- roof rack for suv
- soft truck bed covers
- tool boxes for pickups