- Load up to three bikes quickly to your trunk with the Advantage SportsRack TrunkRack Bike Rack
- Secures in place with six strong, adjustable straps for a snug fit
- Padded to protect your ride’s finish from scratches
- Equipped with six anti-sway cradles to hold your bikes steady while you drive
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Advantage SportsRack TrunkRack Bike Rack is backed by a 2-year warranty
Who says you need a goliath-sized SUV or fuller-than-full-sized pickup just to trek down to the trailhead with your Trek? Maybe the used SUV salesman, but why trust a flimflammer when you can simply convert the top of your trunk into a sturdy bike carrier with the Advantage SportsRack TrunkRack Bike Rack.
Never flashy but always dependable, the Advantage SportsRack TrunkRack Bike Rack delivers exactly what you need without all the bells, whistles and toasters of overpriced racks. It's equipped with six adjustable straps that fuse it to your trunk with incredible force for maximum stability when the road turns bumpy. Plus, the frame of your Advantage TrunkRack Bike Rack is padded for a cushioned, soft ride against your paint job.
Best of all, you don't have to ride alone with the SportsRack TrunkRack. With room for up to three bikes, this rack lets you travel with your significant other and that sweet thing from accounting with the amazing…Cannondale. And, it's backed by a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- advantage sportsrack bike racks
- banks scoop
- diamond plate mud flaps dodge ram
- thule t2 rack
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- jeep bike carriers
- dashboard covers toyota
- 2010 dodge ram mud flaps
- bike racks for toyota highlander
- toyota tacoma bed bike rack
- tool boxes for pickup trucks
- auto luggage racks
- pickup bed tent