- Put your rack on lock down with the Softride Access Hitch Bike Rack Lock
- Replaces your standard hitch pin for added security
- Equipped with a heavy-duty brass lock that withstands harsh conditions
- Integrated QuietRide anti-rattle technology to fight off rack sway and metal-on-metal clanging
- Works with both 1.25" and 2" receiver hitches
- Compatible with a wide range of Softride Access Hitch Mount Bike Racks, including the Alumina3, Hang5, Element, Dura, Elite, Versa, HD, DX and Pull Pin
- Your Softride Access Hitch Bike Rack Lock is backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty
You already know that your tricked-out two-wheeler makes every bike bandit in town salivate. That's why you ride with a knapsack full of chain to lock it down when you're making a pit stop. But, your Cannondale isn't the only thing crooks covet—they have eyes for your hitch-mounted bike rack. Protect where you park your pedal pushers with the Softride Access Hitch Bike Rack Lock.
As smart as it is secure, the Softride Bike Rack Lock mounts in place of your standard hitch pin and sports a burly brass lock in place of a standard cotter pin. Once it's locked in place, it'd take a half-hour and a blowtorch to cut it off—and no right-minded cutpurse would risk that kind of exposure.
On top of a muscular lock, the Softride Bike Rack Hitch Lock doubles as a stabilizer. Equipped with QuietRide anti-rattle technology, the Access hitch lock & bolt set snugs up the fit between the receiver and your rack to keep it from bouncing and clanging while you drive. Plus, it works with a wide range of Softride Access Bike Racks and fits both 1.25" and 2" receivers. You also get a solid Lifetime Warranty.
Softride Access Hitch Bike Rack Lock Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marc H (Katy, TX) — Jan 21, 2013 1:58 PM
So far this lock has met my expectations. I only wish the plastic cover stayed on a little better. This doesn't violate the purpose of the lock so I didn't feel it was a negative for this review.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/20