We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Thule Sidearm Roof Bike Rack Part #594XT Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale E (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Outback — Jun 12, 2015 7:45 AM
Love the functionality, solidly built. The plastic end tabs are cheapo and I wonder if they will stay on. But nice product. Now, have read more than a 1/2 dozen complaints about the assembly instructions. I am handy, have led engineering teams for decades; the instructions absolutely suck, so, instead of receiving more negative feedback, hows about you fix that?
Reviewed by Rowena T (Cedar Falls, IA) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Forester — May 30, 2012 8:33 PM
The rack was a little more than we wanted to pay but we wanted a rack where we didn't have to remove the front tire. My husband also needed something that would hold the width of mountain bike tires. Thule racks are well made but the directions are incredibly unclear and confusing (and we really are used to assembling things). We got it figured out and would buy another Thule rack...now that we know what to do.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code save20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- Part #:594XT
- thule hitch mount bike rack
- thundra truck dig bike rack
- bicyle rack cadallic cts coupe
- thule 915
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- jeep bike carriers
- trunk mounted bike rack bmw
- roof mount bike rack for chevy tahoe
- bike carrier subaru forester
- hitch bike rack for hummer h2
- suv roof cargo carrier
- cheap air filters for cars
- rubber floor mats for suv