- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mounting your bikes is a breeze with an Advantage SportsRack FlatRack Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Adjustable cradles can carry one or two bikes of multiple sizes—up to 33 lbs. each
- Curved base reduces height for steadier, low-profile stance
- Built-in nylon straps and metal clamps secure your bikes in place
- Powder coat black finish with blue accents delivers long-lasting good looks
- Fits any 2” or 1.25” receiver—bolts can be tightened either by hand or by ratchet
- Folds up for compact, convenient on-vehicle or garage storage
- FlatRack Hitch Mount includes all the necessary installation hardware
- Your Advantage FlatRack Hitch Mount Bike Rack carries a 2-year warranty
Transporting your bike should be as care-free as riding it. And with the Advantage SportsRack FlatRack Hitch Mount Bike Rack, your cycle-carrying problems will dissolve like the cloud of trail-dust you’ll soon be kicking up.
Rather than hoisting your bikes up high on a roof rack, the quick-loading Advantage Sports Rack FlatRack hangs off your back-end, with its innovative, curved base making it one of the lowest-riding bike racks around. Allowing you to mount up to two bikes (maximum of 33 lbs each) by the tires instead of the frame, the Advantage Flat Rack Bike Rack ensures stress-free loading and unloading.
Helping to secure your cycles are integrated, extra-tough nylon straps and hard-biting metal clamps, and the black and blue-accented powder coat finish adds a dash of style to your rack’s dynamic functionality. When not in use, the Advantage FlatRack Hitch Bike Rack folds up for easy storage. With all the necessary hardware included, your Advantage SportsRack FlatRack Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a 2-year warranty.