- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat your cycles in the Advantage SportsRack glideAWAY2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Its accordion-style base pulls up to 23” away from your bumper for easy cargo access
- Holds up to four bicycles at an easy-to-load height
- Equipped with adjustable cradles with extra-long Advantage saddle straps to prevent bouncing, rocking and bumping
- The Advantage glideAWAY2’s arms fold down when you’re not packing Peugeots
- Constructed from sturdy steel with an anti-corrosive black powder coating
- Holds up to 150 lbs
- Fits both 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Advantage SportsRack glideAWAY2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack comes with a 2-year warranty
When it comes to traditional bike racks, there's always a trade-off between ease and access. Roof-mount racks don't block your trunk, but they can agitate your hernia every time you hoist your bike skyward. On the other hand, hitch-mounted bike racks are gentle on your back, but they block your rear cargo area. Luckily, the Advantage SportsRack glideAWAY2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack is anything but traditional, giving you both sweat-free loading and unobstructed access to your cargo area.
The idea behind the Advantage SportsRack glideAWAY2 Bike Rack is simple yet elegant. It mounts right in your 1.25" or 2" hitch, and its accordion-style base pulls up to 23" away from your bumper so you can reach your gear in the back. More than just convenient, its protective cradles and lengthy saddle straps hold your Huffy stable while you drive and protect its finish.
Unlike flimsy plastic bike racks, the Advantage SportsRack glideAWAY2 is constructed from sturdy steel and finished with a black powder coating to fight off rust, corrosion and the rest of Mother Nature's minions. And, it's backed by a 2-year warranty.
Advantage SportsRack glideAWAY2 Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Diane F (Midland, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Tahoe — May 05, 2013 6:46 AM
I like the rack, now that I have it assembled. The pull out arm is a great feature and my kids' 20"/24" bikes fit. The directions, however, left a little to be desired-- no inventory list with pictures and one dark picture for the entire assembly process. For those not tool, nut and bolt savvy, the written directions were like reading Greek. I was sold by AutoAnything a special lock specifically for this rack --which did not in fact fit the SportsRack. Rack gets a 4, service a 1.