- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Capacity, versatility, stability—you get all three with the CURT Premium Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Clamps around your 2” x 2” tow ball bar instead of fitting into your actual receiver
- Holds up to 3 bikes
- Equipped with paint-safe rubber cradles that adjust to fit a wide range of frames
- Finished in a protective black powder coating
- Folding arms lie flush with the rack to save space when you’re going bike-less
- Rated to shoulder up to 135lbs
- Comes with support straps for added stability
- Your CURT Clamp-On Tow Ball Mounted Bike Rack includes a 1-Year Warranty
Receiver hitches are the unsung heroes of the highway. They haul our trailers, hold our sports equipment and herald our love for hibiscus flowers. In spite of all their strengths, hitches have one glaring weakness: they can only do one thing at a time. Now, you can make your receiver multitask by slipping on a CURT Clamp-On Tow Ball Mounted Bike Rack.
Never a hitch hog, the CURT Clamp Over Hitch Bike Rack doesn't mount directly to your receiver. Instead, it piggybacks on your 2" x 2" tow ball mount, creating a sturdy spot to park your bikes that won't cramp your trailer-towing style. You don't even have to pull off your ball mount to install this clamping bike rack. Its jaws open wide enough to wrap around your ball mount while it's already in place, saving you time and keeping your hands clean.
Armed with 3 pairs of adjustable cradles, the CURT Clamp On Bike Rack has plenty of space for all your cycles. And since the cradles are clad in rubber, they won't scuff, nick or damage your bike's finish while you drive. The arms fold down to save space when you leave the bikes behind, and the all-season powder coat finish defends against the elements. Best of all, CURT backs your Clamp On Tow Ball Bike Rack with a 1-Year Warranty.
CURT Clamp-On Tow Ball Mounted Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tim P (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 17, 2015 7:03 AM
Bike rack seems well made nice finish,exactly what I've been waiting for,as you can leave your hitch ball in the reciever.Rack secures tightly to your square tube with a lockable scissors type action,you will need at least three inches of clear tube beyond your bumper to mount the rack,best of all the price was reasonable .