CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Racks
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code BIKERACK15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pack your two-wheelers along on your next adventure with the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Pick between a 2-bike, 3-bike or 4-bike rack for a little or a lot of hauling capacity
- The arms adjust to carry a wide range of road bike, mountain bike and specialty bike frames
- Fold the arms flat when you’re traveling bike-less
- Tilts forward for quick access to your trunk or cargo area
- Mounts securely in 2” and 1.25” receivers
- The threaded shank delivers a wobble-free fit
- Finished in a durable powder coating to protect against the elements
- Tie down your wheels with the included support strap to stop them from bumping into your bumper
- Strong enough to support bikes that weigh up to 45 lbs
- The CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is protected by a 1-Year Warranty
There are only so many times you can peddle over the same old bike path before the trek starts feeling more like a chore than a challenge. Exploring new trails is the only surefire cure for cycling déjà vu, and the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack makes it easy to hit the road with your two-wheelers in tow.
Unlike a Tour De France-grade Bianchi road racer, you won't find fancy bells and overpriced whistles on your CURT Standard Hitch Bike Rack. This no-nonsense rack gives you just what you need: a solid spot to park your bikes. It comes in a range of capacities to hold as few as two and as many as four bicycles. Plus, all models feature adjustable arms to fit almost any frame and forward-tilting action for fast cargo access.
Your legs might feel shaky after a long ride, but your CURT Standard Hitch Mount Bike Carrier doesn't suffer from the wobbles. Its threaded shank and matching hitch pin ensure a stable fit in both 2" and 1.25" receivers. What's more, you get a support strap to secure your wheels and stop them from banging into your bumper. Best of all, your CURT Regular Hitch Bike Rack includes a 1-Year Warranty.
CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Racks Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by EUGENE B (Johnson City, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Aug 09, 2014 6:40 PM
We purchased the bike rack for our car. I like the fact that I am able to lower it from the car if I need to open the hatch.