- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pack your two-wheelers along on your next adventure with the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Pick between a 2-bike, 3-bike or 4-bike rack for a little or a lot of hauling capacity
- The arms adjust to carry a wide range of road bike, mountain bike and specialty bike frames
- Fold the arms flat when you’re traveling bike-less
- Tilts forward for quick access to your trunk or cargo area
- Mounts securely in 2” and 1.25” receivers
- The threaded shank delivers a wobble-free fit
- Finished in a durable powder coating to protect against the elements
- Tie down your wheels with the included support strap to stop them from bumping into your bumper
- Strong enough to support bikes that weigh up to 45 lbs
- The CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is protected by a 1-Year Warranty
There are only so many times you can peddle over the same old bike path before the trek starts feeling more like a chore than a challenge. Exploring new trails is the only surefire cure for cycling déjà vu, and the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack makes it easy to hit the road with your two-wheelers in tow.
Unlike a Tour De France-grade Bianchi road racer, you won't find fancy bells and overpriced whistles on your CURT Standard Hitch Bike Rack. This no-nonsense rack gives you just what you need: a solid spot to park your bikes. It comes in a range of capacities to hold as few as two and as many as four bicycles. Plus, all models feature adjustable arms to fit almost any frame and forward-tilting action for fast cargo access.
Your legs might feel shaky after a long ride, but your CURT Standard Hitch Mount Bike Carrier doesn't suffer from the wobbles. Its threaded shank and matching hitch pin ensure a stable fit in both 2" and 1.25" receivers. What's more, you get a support strap to secure your wheels and stop them from banging into your bumper. Best of all, your CURT Regular Hitch Bike Rack includes a 1-Year Warranty.
CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Racks Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian F (WARMINSTER, PA) — Monday at 11:39 PM
Good rack but isn't good for bikes with square frames, the strap pads are to big for smaller sized bikes to fit onto rack
Reviewed by joe m (Pearl, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Spark — Oct 10, 2015 6:34 AM
Customer service person was very knowledgable of product, best price on the Curt Hitch, great communication. I have bought several items from the company and will continue. More online company's should deliver quality service, products and price as AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Daniel E (SHAWANO, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Cruze — Jul 08, 2015 6:46 AM
Easy to put together. Only problem was too much wobbling back and forth when attached to the hitch. Had to go out and get two locking washers to stop the wobble. Bikes ride snug and don't touch the car.
Reviewed by John G (WANTAGH, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 28, 2015 9:01 AM
First I have Curt hitches on my vehicles and have been very happy with them, so when I was looking for a bike rack and saw Curt made one, I took a look... It has all the features of more expensive racks. It shipped and was received in a couple days, nothing to do with the rack, assembled in minutes and is built as well as I expected it to be. Used it four times in the first week I have it and have no complaints. Defiantly happy with my purchase.
- auto logo plates
- belltech street performance shocks reviews
- swagman xtc 2 bike rack
- toyota rubber floor mats
- jeep bike carriers
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- bike rack for f150 bed
- bike racks for toyota highlander
- step bars for 2013 chevy silverado
- roof cargo carriers
- side mirrors for trucks
- soft tonneau covers