CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Racks
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pack your two-wheelers along on your next adventure with the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Pick between a 2-bike, 3-bike or 4-bike rack for a little or a lot of hauling capacity
- The arms adjust to carry a wide range of road bike, mountain bike and specialty bike frames
- Fold the arms flat when you’re traveling bike-less
- Tilts forward for quick access to your trunk or cargo area
- Mounts securely in 2” and 1.25” receivers
- The threaded shank delivers a wobble-free fit
- Finished in a durable powder coating to protect against the elements
- Tie down your wheels with the included support strap to stop them from bumping into your bumper
- Strong enough to support bikes that weigh up to 45 lbs
- The CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is protected by a 1-Year Warranty
There are only so many times you can peddle over the same old bike path before the trek starts feeling more like a chore than a challenge. Exploring new trails is the only surefire cure for cycling déjà vu, and the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack makes it easy to hit the road with your two-wheelers in tow.
Unlike a Tour De France-grade Bianchi road racer, you won't find fancy bells and overpriced whistles on your CURT Standard Hitch Bike Rack. This no-nonsense rack gives you just what you need: a solid spot to park your bikes. It comes in a range of capacities to hold as few as two and as many as four bicycles. Plus, all models feature adjustable arms to fit almost any frame and forward-tilting action for fast cargo access.
Your legs might feel shaky after a long ride, but your CURT Standard Hitch Mount Bike Carrier doesn't suffer from the wobbles. Its threaded shank and matching hitch pin ensure a stable fit in both 2" and 1.25" receivers. What's more, you get a support strap to secure your wheels and stop them from banging into your bumper. Best of all, your CURT Regular Hitch Bike Rack includes a 1-Year Warranty.
CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Racks Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by EUGENE B (Johnson City, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Aug 09, 2014 6:40 PM
We purchased the bike rack for our car. I like the fact that I am able to lower it from the car if I need to open the hatch.
- bicycle carriers with free shipping
- inno bike rack hitch mount
- softride elite
- thule roadway bike rack
- jeep bike rack
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- chevy brush guard
- 2012 honda accord rubber floor mats
- bike rack f150
- rav4 bike rack spare tire
- rear-view mirror
- cheap auto air filters
- truck floor mats custom