- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pack your two-wheelers along on your next adventure with the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Pick between a 2-bike, 3-bike or 4-bike rack for a little or a lot of hauling capacity
- The arms adjust to carry a wide range of road bike, mountain bike and specialty bike frames
- Fold the arms flat when you’re traveling bike-less
- Tilts forward for quick access to your trunk or cargo area
- Mounts securely in 2” and 1.25” receivers
- The threaded shank delivers a wobble-free fit
- Finished in a durable powder coating to protect against the elements
- Tie down your wheels with the included support strap to stop them from bumping into your bumper
- Strong enough to support bikes that weigh up to 45 lbs
- The CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is protected by a 1-Year Warranty
There are only so many times you can peddle over the same old bike path before the trek starts feeling more like a chore than a challenge. Exploring new trails is the only surefire cure for cycling déjà vu, and the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack makes it easy to hit the road with your two-wheelers in tow.
Unlike a Tour De France-grade Bianchi road racer, you won't find fancy bells and overpriced whistles on your CURT Standard Hitch Bike Rack. This no-nonsense rack gives you just what you need: a solid spot to park your bikes. It comes in a range of capacities to hold as few as two and as many as four bicycles. Plus, all models feature adjustable arms to fit almost any frame and forward-tilting action for fast cargo access.
Your legs might feel shaky after a long ride, but your CURT Standard Hitch Mount Bike Carrier doesn't suffer from the wobbles. Its threaded shank and matching hitch pin ensure a stable fit in both 2" and 1.25" receivers. What's more, you get a support strap to secure your wheels and stop them from banging into your bumper. Best of all, your CURT Regular Hitch Bike Rack includes a 1-Year Warranty.
CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Racks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel E (SHAWANO, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Cruze — Jul 08, 2015 6:46 AM
Easy to put together. Only problem was too much wobbling back and forth when attached to the hitch. Had to go out and get two locking washers to stop the wobble. Bikes ride snug and don't touch the car.
Reviewed by John G (WANTAGH, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 28, 2015 9:01 AM
First I have Curt hitches on my vehicles and have been very happy with them, so when I was looking for a bike rack and saw Curt made one, I took a look... It has all the features of more expensive racks. It shipped and was received in a couple days, nothing to do with the rack, assembled in minutes and is built as well as I expected it to be. Used it four times in the first week I have it and have no complaints. Defiantly happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by EUGENE B (Johnson City, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Aug 09, 2014 6:40 PM
We purchased the bike rack for our car. I like the fact that I am able to lower it from the car if I need to open the hatch.
- bicycle carriers with free shipping
- inno bike rack hitch mount
- softride elite
- thule roadway bike rack
- jeep bike rack
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- chevy brush guard
- 2012 honda accord rubber floor mats
- bike rack f150
- rav4 bike rack spare tire
- rear-view mirror
- cheap auto air filters
- truck floor mats custom