- Soar your cycles with the Highland SportWing Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Fits any size bike and any frame style
- Holds and cradles your bike by its wheels, to prevent scratches
- Rubber anti-sway straps and cushioned brackets prevent damage
- Quick & easy unloading makes for fast bike access
- Keeps your steeds secure and level during transport
- Crafted from heavy-duty steel and coated to resist rust
- Fits most cars, vans and SUVs with a 1.25” or 2” hitch receiver
- Upright brackets easily detach for compact carrier storage
- Your Highland SportWing Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
With so many bike racks on the market these days, rack makers are adding silly bells and whistles just to set themselves apart. Sure, one rack folds five different ways, another opens beer bottles. But, can they haul your bikes? Don't trust your bicycle to a wing and a prayer, get it to the ride and back in one piece with the Highland SportWing Hitch Mount Bike Rack.
The SportWing Bike Rack is unique for one important reason—it hauls bikes. And that means any bike, no matter what the size or the frame shape. Thanks to an exclusive cradle design, the Highland Bike rack holds your bikes by their wheels. This means super secure hauling for all your bikes, without any nicks, dings or damage.
Designed to work with both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers, the SportWing fits most cars, vans and SUVs. And, thanks to the detachable upright brackets, your rack folds easily for compact storage. Even better, Highland backs your SportWing Hitch Mount Bike Rack with a 1-year warranty.
Highland SportWing Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike W (Glassboro, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Mercury Mariner — Jul 02, 2014 9:58 AM
I just got back from a 1400 mile trip with this hitch rack and had no issues. It was easy to take on and off car. Held bikes well with slight wobble, never felt like they would come off. I used one Velcro strap on each wheel and a bungee cord around frame and rack for extra safety. Rack does not lock so I was afraid to leave n car if I went for a ride, but as I said it is so easy to take on and off and break down it was no issue to me. Overall I like the rack for the value and convenience.
Reviewed by Daniel L (DUNNELLON, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2013 3:17 AM
I used it twice with three different bikes s mens mountain bike a girls beach cruiser and my daughters small bike it was perfect and everyone at the bike shop loved it thanks auto anything
Reviewed by Arnulfo V (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion iQ — Aug 23, 2013 4:56 AM
I purchased the two bike version. It's built pretty well, lightweight which is a plus because I used it on my Scion iQ. Only downfall is it tends to make a creaky noise every now and then. Also I do wish there was an adapter to raise its height from the hitch attachment point as the bikes hover too close above ground for my taste. Overall it's a bargain and I love the fact that the frames don't come in contact with anything.
Highland SportWing Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04