- Carry your cycle in the firm holds of the INNO Fork Lock III Bike Rack
- Features a front fork holder with unique clutch tightening adjuster
- Oversized quick release handle allows added leverage—great for small hands
- Super secure rear tire holder handles up to 2.5” wide rubbers
- Compatible with conventional and disc brakes
- Lightweight slim design blends right into your roof racks
- Fits square, round and most factory cross bars with no tools required
- Includes keys and locks
- Your INNO Fork Lock III Bike Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You love the feel of pedaling down the open road—the wind at your back, the sun on your face, even the bugs in your teeth. But loading and unloading your two–wheeler can be a cumbersome, two–handed game of twister if you don't have the right rack. Well, meet the right rack—the INNO Fork Lock III Bike Rack.
Compatible with most square, round and factory crossbars, the INNO Fork Lock III Bike Rack installs quickly with no tools needed. And, stowing your steed is just as easy—remove the front wheel and let the clutch tightening adjuster do the rest. When you're ready to ride, simply open the oversized quick release, mount your wheel and roll on.
From road, to trail to track, it makes no matter what size bike you ride, the Fork Lock Bike Rack handles virtually any bike with up to 2.5" wide tires. INNO also provides a lock and key for maximum cycle security. Best yet, INNO locks down your Fork Lock III Bike Rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Fork Lock III Bike Rack Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Russ P (WALNUT CREEK, CA) — May 02, 2015 11:53 PM
I am very pleased with this rack. Just as good -- if not better -- than more expensive racks. Shipped quickly and arrived safely. Great shopping experience.
Reviewed by Lawrence G (Holland, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Nov 13, 2014 6:59 AM
The bike rack were shipped fast . The internet sales person was great and made sure I got the right rack for my Crosstrek XV
Reviewed by Karl D (Mystic, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 05, 2014 8:40 PM
Very good bike rack. I purchased 2 of these. The instructions arent the greatest but to be honest its very straightforward to set up without them. I've had both road, hybrid and mountain bikes on these and they easily took them with only slight adjustment.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inno bike rack
- rhino-rack discovery bicycle carrier
- swagman roof mount bike rack
- thule bigmouth
- car mats for bmw
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- lexus bike rack
- jeep wrangler spare tire bike rack
- hyundai elantra seat covers 2013
- bike rack for ford f150
- car mats discount
- truck bed mats liners
- truck soft covers