- Having different size bikes is no problem with the INNO Multi-Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack
- Uses a universal mounting system that fits square, round and most factory cross bars
- Supports three axle sizes (9mm, 15mm and 20mm) on a single carrier system
- Includes the necessary 9mm QR and 15mm/20mm thru-axle adaptors
- The multi-cradle design is compatible with mountain and road bike tires as well as disc brakes, so you don’t need separate racks
- Made from lightweight aluminum, the frame features an asymmetrical design
- Includes anti-theft Quick Release guard, keys and lock for security of both your bike and rack
- No tools are necessary for installing your universal bike rack
- Your INNO Multi Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack is backed by a 5-year warranty
It can be tiresome trying to find a fork mount bike rack that fits both your bike and your car. Then when you do, Murphy's Law has it that your new bike doesn't fit. That's why INNO brings you the Multi Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack. It's designed to fit 9mm, 15mm and 20mm axle sizes to accommodate any mountain or road bike. And, it comes with the thru-axle adaptors you need to mount your bike.
Featuring an asymmetrical design, the INNO Multi Fork Roof Bike Rack frame is constructed from lightweight aluminum. This provides optimum protection for both your bike and your vehicle's roof. No matter if you have factory or aftermarket cross bars, INNO's universal mounting system attaches to square or round bars.
Rest assured that both your bike and your INNO universal fork bike rack are secure with the anti-theft Quick Release guard and included lock and key. Put the wrenches away, this fork mounting bike rack installs without tools. Your INNO multi fork bike rack is backed by a 5-year warranty.
INNO Multi Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Frederick R (FAIRFIELD, CA) — Jul 14, 2015 8:24 PM
Easy installation and holds my 29er mountain bike really good. Looks really nice with my inno base roof rack system. I'm going to purchase a second one in case someone wants to tag along for some mountain biking!
Reviewed by Raymond T (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda CX-5 — Aug 30, 2013 9:41 PM
Love this rack! Gives me the confidence to drive to any trail I choose without having to worry about my bike on the roof. The big plus is you can change the front mount from 9mm to 20mm, I'm currently using the 15mm. You will not be disappointed.
Reviewed by Jilson R (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Scion tC — Aug 20, 2013 1:49 AM
The bike rack comes with all the parts needed and installed really fast. No tools needed! It's very sturdy plus the different fork adaptors makes mounting the bike worry free. It's very secure and safe with the skewer cover and the rack and bike is secured to the vehicle using only one lock. Overall I am very pleased with this roof mounted bike rack plus AutoAnything shipped the product really fast for FREE!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/30