- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load your bikes the easy & secure way with the INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack
- Firmly secures two bikes without touching the frame, components or cables
- Supports tire sizes from 20” to 29” with a maximum width of 2.7”
- Dual ratcheting front and rear arms hold all styles of bikes and secures only using the tires to prevent damage to the frame of the bike
- Features a self–standing system for hands–free bike securing
- Fits 2" and 1.25" hitch receivers
- Has multi-point tilt allowing easy access for cargo and trunk access, controls for the tilt are in the front of the rack for ease of use
- Includes locking hitch pins
- The standard Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack holds up to 2 bikes—expandable to 3 when you get the optional Add–On mount
- Includes cable bike lock and locking lever assembly with keys for total security
- Low–profile bike tray boasts a premium rust–free finish
- Your INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Even with a quick–release front wheel, who wants to fumble around with levers and adjustments when it's time to ride? When you roll with the INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack, you spend a lot less time unloading and reassembling your bike—and a lot more time pushing the pedals.
This ingenious Hitch Bike Rack features dual ratcheting front and rear arms that grip nearly any size wheels, up to 2.7" wide. That means from a 20" BMX'er to a 29" cruiser and every road, mountain or city tire in between fits it with ease. And, since this hitch bike rack only grips the wheels, it never scratches your paint, pinches your cables or clobbers your components.
INNO goes one further and keeps your bike and rack super secure with the included cable bike lock and locking lever assembly. Better yet, INNO backs your Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by diana m (FRUITA, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW X5 — Sep 18, 2017 8:02 AM
Had to buy a hitch extension as my hitch was recessed behind the bumper. But it works perfect, looks great! LOVE using the key to lock up the back wheel. Got a lock for the extension as well. Very easy to put together, I did it myself in about 20 min.
Reviewed by Brett C (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Altima — Sep 05, 2017 6:41 AM
This is the second INNO Tire Hold rack I have bought. Sadly, INNO no longer produces this high-quality, sturdy rack, but if it was still available, I would definitely recommend it.
Reviewed by Dennis S (Raleigh, NC) — Oct 06, 2016 11:41 AM
This is heavy bike rack, but it is solid. It has one of the best bike securing systems of any rack that I have seen. It is a very good value. The negatives are that it has separate keys that secure the bike in the rack and the rack to the hitch, the cable is a little short and the screw-in hitch pin requires a wrench. Did I say that it is heavy? If you plan to regularly install it and uninstall it, it can be cumbersome with the weight and the hitch pin. Overall a good buy
Reviewed by kendell w (Alvarado, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2016 10:19 AM
Glad i picked this rack! They don't sell it as or make any claims about this being any more secure than other racks, but after using it I can't see any way for anyone to steal the bike or a wheel! The loops appear to prevent that. IMHO. As far as going in a restaurant and leaving your bikes out of sight i personally don't worry. Between the lockable loops and the cable that locks into the cam and the lock on the hitch pin. IMHO. Heavy, an aluminum version would be perfection!!!!
Reviewed by James Y (BEDFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Venza — Feb 28, 2016 11:20 AM
I've tried all the bike carriers out there and this is the best rack for the money! This is the quickest way to hold your bike and nothing touches the frame. Almost as good as 1Up racks but much much more affordable!