INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/27 - 3/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load your bikes the easy & secure way with the INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack
- Firmly secures two bikes without touching the frame, components or cables
- Supports tire sizes from 20” to 29” with a maximum width of 2.7”
- Dual ratcheting front and rear arms hold all styles of bikes and secures only using the tires to prevent damage to the frame of the bike
- Features a self–standing system for hands–free bike securing
- Fits 2" and 1.25" hitch receivers
- Has multi-point tilt allowing easy access for cargo and trunk access, controls for the tilt are in the front of the rack for ease of use
- Includes locking hitch pins
- The standard Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack holds up to 2 bikes—expandable to 3 when you get the optional Add–On mount
- Includes cable bike lock and locking lever assembly with keys for total security
- Low–profile bike tray boasts a premium rust–free finish
- Your INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Even with a quick–release front wheel, who wants to fumble around with levers and adjustments when it's time to ride? When you roll with the INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack, you spend a lot less time unloading and reassembling your bike—and a lot more time pushing the pedals.
This ingenious Hitch Bike Rack features dual ratcheting front and rear arms that grip nearly any size wheels, up to 2.7" wide. That means from a 20" BMX'er to a 29" cruiser and every road, mountain or city tire in between fits it with ease. And, since this hitch bike rack only grips the wheels, it never scratches your paint, pinches your cables or clobbers your components.
INNO goes one further and keeps your bike and rack super secure with the included cable bike lock and locking lever assembly. Better yet, INNO backs your Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George D (Acworth, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Passat — Feb 13, 2015 12:28 PM
Received my INNO hitch bike rack without any issue. Quite straight forward to do the minimal installation. Instructions are clear and necessary tools are included. Once installed I mounted my bikes on to the rack which was so easy. Took a ride on the highway and the bikes were completely stable. This is simply a great bike rack and I'm sorry I waited so long to get it. I lived with a Saris rack for way too long and cannot recommend that product, especially in comparison to the INNO rack.
Reviewed by Thomas L (South Bend, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2014 9:57 PM
Originally I thought this bike rack was overpriced, that is until it arrived. Now I would say that it is worth every penny and more. Actually I would be hard pressed to find something to complain about. It is just very nice, and I would recommend this product any day to anyone serious about their bikes. Again, great product.
Reviewed by Alan F (WARR ACRES, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder — Nov 26, 2013 5:52 AM
A small amount of assembly is required but was straight forward in the instructions (i liked the friction locking fasteners). The liftglass clearance for my 08 pathfinder was adequate for both my road and mtbikes and the quick drop feature on the end of the rack was quick and easy for accessing the liftgate while holding three mtbikes. I really like the ease and quickness of mount/unmountiing bikes on this rack compared to other poular brands i have used. Quality of materials/security is great!
Reviewed by Miles h (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Fusion — Aug 27, 2013 2:54 PM
I have used the rack a couple of times since I got it and am very happy with it. It is easy to use and holds the bikes firmly in place. My only complaint is I wish they would have a stronger lock that goes on the bolt that goes on the hitch,it would not take munch to break this lock off.The rack itself is very strong and well built.You do some assembly, the instructions are easy to follow. It would be nice if they had a video showing someone actually putting one together right out of the box.
Reviewed by David W B (GRAYSLAKE, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 5 — Aug 02, 2013 10:28 PM
I purchased with a Draw-Tite hitch. The only issue I had was that the rack would not insert far enough to put in the locking hitch pin (came with rack). The issue was the stop on the D-T. I drilled it out to allow the rack to insert further. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Inno or D-T, but it was an easy fix. After that assembly was easy. The Tire Hold is quick & easy. It is easy to tilt the bikes away to open hatch. Bikes are held tight, but there is some bounce and flex.
- inno bike racks
- light hitch mount bike rack
- rhino rack hitch mounted 4 bike carrier
- thule 990 doubletrack 2 bike hitch carrier
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- audi bra
- bike rack subaru
- honda odyssey bike hitch
- bike rack for highlander
- 2010 honda element seat covers
- truck running boards steps
- where to buy car mats
- ram bar for trucks