- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load your bikes the easy & secure way with the INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack
- Firmly secures two bikes without touching the frame, components or cables
- Supports tire sizes from 20” to 29” with a maximum width of 2.7”
- Dual ratcheting front and rear arms hold all styles of bikes and secures only using the tires to prevent damage to the frame of the bike
- Features a self–standing system for hands–free bike securing
- Fits 2" and 1.25" hitch receivers
- Has multi-point tilt allowing easy access for cargo and trunk access, controls for the tilt are in the front of the rack for ease of use
- Includes locking hitch pins
- The standard Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack holds up to 2 bikes—expandable to 3 when you get the optional Add–On mount
- Includes cable bike lock and locking lever assembly with keys for total security
- Low–profile bike tray boasts a premium rust–free finish
- Your INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Even with a quick–release front wheel, who wants to fumble around with levers and adjustments when it's time to ride? When you roll with the INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack, you spend a lot less time unloading and reassembling your bike—and a lot more time pushing the pedals.
This ingenious Hitch Bike Rack features dual ratcheting front and rear arms that grip nearly any size wheels, up to 2.7" wide. That means from a 20" BMX'er to a 29" cruiser and every road, mountain or city tire in between fits it with ease. And, since this hitch bike rack only grips the wheels, it never scratches your paint, pinches your cables or clobbers your components.
INNO goes one further and keeps your bike and rack super secure with the included cable bike lock and locking lever assembly. Better yet, INNO backs your Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Tire Hold Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd D (CARROLLTON, TX) — Jun 28, 2015 6:31 AM
Do not get this if your bike has fenders or bag racks. But other than that, this is the bike rack to own. My partner's bike is a girl's frame model, without the center high bar. It has been a pain to put it on bike racks that hang the bike from the frame. So when I went looking for a solution I came on this and other similar options. I am completely satisfied with this choice. It is very well thought out and built. The only negative is that it is very heavy. Like 60 LBS heavy. Nice and Strong.
Reviewed by Steven B (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 19, 2015 6:46 AM
Setup and Installation was simple. Rack is solid and well built. Rack does weigh a good bit with the optional third bike clamp. Be Prepared for storage options as well when not in use. Love the two wheel hold design. All very solid. Would purchase again .
Reviewed by Matthew F (MASSILLON, OH) — Jun 05, 2015 12:04 PM
This rack is of poor quality. Was awesome at first, however after 4 or 5 days of use the latching mechanism is cracked, there is a tremendous amount of lateral play in the rack and it keeps getting jammed due to dust contamination from driving around. I feel as if it may stop working at any time.
Reviewed by Christopher E (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 01, 2015 3:09 PM
I had a hard time trying to decide to go for a Thule, Yakima, or INNO. In the end, I went with the INNO and could not be happier. It's a great setup, very efficient, and I love the fact that nothing touches my frame. It seems very well constructed and is a well thought out design. I've been very pleased with the purchase. I would give it a 5 star but the bike cable lock can sometimes be difficult to snap down, besides that, it's been great.
- inno bike racks
- light hitch mount bike rack
- rhino rack hitch mounted 4 bike carrier
- thule 990 doubletrack 2 bike hitch carrier
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- audi bra
- bike rack subaru
- honda odyssey bike hitch
- bike rack for highlander
- 2010 honda element seat covers
- truck running boards steps
- where to buy car mats
- ram bar for trucks