- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be the envy of every enthusiast at the trailhead with a Kuat NV Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Carries 2 bikes of up to 60 lbs each but can fit 4 with the NV Add-On (sold separately)
- Folds up quickly for out-of-the-way storage; accommodates 1.25” to 2” receivers
- Easily fits an up to 4” tire – may require a rear tire strap extender (sold separately)
- Integrated cable lock system and hitch lock to turn thieves away – locking hitch pin included
- Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a piece of cake
- TRAIL DOC repair stand is built-in should the need arise for a quick fix on-the-go
- Gunmetal-gray or black & polished chrome powder-coat with stylish anodized aluminum accents
- Your Kuat NV 2-Bike Hitch Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Planning a weekend excursion is no picnic and neither is loading all those essentials, including your two-wheeled modes of transportation. With the Kuat NV Hitch Mount Bike Rack backing you up and carrying your cycles, you can breathe easy and focus on the road ahead.
Designed to carry only two bikes but capable of carrying double that with the addition of an NV Add-On (sold separately), the Kuat NV 2-Bike Hitch Rack is the ideal apparatus for those who take their recreation time seriously. Rough bumps in the road or sticky-fingered bandits are no worry – with an integrated cable lock system and a supplementary hitch lock keeping your Kuat NV Rack in place.
To make loading and unloading even easier, each Kuat NV comes with front and rear tire ratchets, and includes a TRAIL DOC repair stand for quick fixes away from the garage. Available in your choice of gunmetal-gray or black and polished chrome, your Kuat NV 2-Bike Hitch Rack is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Kuat NV Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james d (CANTON, MI) — Nov 08, 2016 3:58 AM
The carrier is great for securely transporting the bikes. I have one e-bike at 50# and it is not a problem to carry. I have a fender and was concerned about the carrier - but it deflects the (plastic) fender without damaging it and securely holds the bike. I was a bit disappointed in the trail doc, as it does not hold the bike firmly (it holds mostly by gravity, very little grip). I expected a good clamp, but it does not. Fortunately this does not affect the utility for carrying bikes.
Reviewed by Brian A (ALVIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 01, 2016 2:29 PM
I have used this carrier twice now. It is very easy to mount your bike on. The only thing it's heavy to put on your hitch. I wish I would have bought the aluminum one.
Reviewed by Matthew H (Cedarburg, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 27, 2016 6:10 AM
I am very pleased with the Kuat NV 2.0 rack. This is the newest model from Kuat which replaced the NV 2. We have a couple of high end road bikes as well as some mountain bikes and all the bikes fit fantastic. One of the mountain bikes is a "plus" sized running 3.0" wide tires and fits with no adjustments. The spacing between the bikes is great, with no rubbing whatsoever. While this rack is expensive, it is well worth the investment considering the value of the bikes it hauls.