The current product is out of stock.
Click Hitch Mount Bike Racks to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be the envy of every enthusiast at the trailhead with a Kuat NV Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Carries 2 bikes of up to 60 lbs each but can fit 4 with the NV Add-On (sold separately)
- Folds up quickly for out-of-the-way storage; accommodates 1.25” to 2” receivers
- Easily fits an up to 4” tire – may require a rear tire strap extender (sold separately)
- Integrated cable lock system and hitch lock to turn thieves away – locking hitch pin included
- Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a piece of cake
- TRAIL DOC repair stand is built-in should the need arise for a quick fix on-the-go
- Gunmetal-gray or black & polished chrome powder-coat with stylish anodized aluminum accents
- Your Kuat NV 2-Bike Hitch Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Planning a weekend excursion is no picnic and neither is loading all those essentials, including your two-wheeled modes of transportation. With the Kuat NV Hitch Mount Bike Rack backing you up and carrying your cycles, you can breathe easy and focus on the road ahead.
Designed to carry only two bikes but capable of carrying double that with the addition of an NV Add-On (sold separately), the Kuat NV 2-Bike Hitch Rack is the ideal apparatus for those who take their recreation time seriously. Rough bumps in the road or sticky-fingered bandits are no worry – with an integrated cable lock system and a supplementary hitch lock keeping your Kuat NV Rack in place.
To make loading and unloading even easier, each Kuat NV comes with front and rear tire ratchets, and includes a TRAIL DOC repair stand for quick fixes away from the garage. Available in your choice of gunmetal-gray or black and polished chrome, your Kuat NV 2-Bike Hitch Rack is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Kuat NV Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike M (Fairhope, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 28, 2017 4:40 AM
Kuat NV Hitch has awesome features. I love the fact that you can load your secure your bike in less than 10 seconds. Auto Anything had the best price, super fast shipping, and excellent customer support.
Reviewed by Brian A (ALVIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 01, 2016 2:29 PM
I have used this carrier twice now. It is very easy to mount your bike on. The only thing it's heavy to put on your hitch. I wish I would have bought the aluminum one.