- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here to see how different Kuat Bike Racks compare (PDF)
- Get into the trail-tackling frame of mind with a Kuat Sherpa Hitch Bike Rack backing you up
- Can shoulder 2 bikes with up to a 44.5” wheel base (total carrying capacity of 80 lbs)
- Tilts down when not in use for unobstructed rear cargo access
- Loading and unloading is made easy with a state-of-the-art frame ratcheting system
- Easy-to-use, hand-tight cam system negates the need for additional tools
- Integrates an external cable lock system and hitch pin to deter bike burglars
- Durable gunmetal-gray or black & polished chrome finish with anodized aluminum accents
- Not recommended for downhill or freeride bicycles
- Your Kuat Sherpa Hitch Mount Bike Rack is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
In an ideal world, it would be as easy and liberating to load your bikes as it is to soar downhill with your hands overhead and the wind whipping through your hair. Of course, both can be fraught with difficulty and danger. Overcome every obstacle with the one-of-a-kind Kuat Sherpa Hitch Mount Bike Rack.
Able to heft up to two cycles of any size, frame or suspension for a maximum weight of 80 lbs, this capable bike-bearer tilts away to offer you free access to your rear space. Fully-outfitted with a front and rear ratchet system, external cable lock and hitch pin, the Kuat Sherpa Bike Rack also makes use of an advanced frame ratcheting system for smooth and easy loading.
Get it in your preference of corrosion-resistant gunmetal-gray or black & polished chrome powder-coated finish with stylish anodized aluminum accents. Compatible with bikes with up to a 44.5” wheel base but not for freeride or downhill rigs, your Kuat Sherpa 2-Bike Hitch Rack carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Kuat Sherpa Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Joseph P (Sanford, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Oct 20, 2016 5:41 AM
The Sherpa makes loading and unloading your bike a breeze. It is sturdy and durable and extremely functional. Love the tilt and the ease of getting it out of the way for the tailgate.