- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Level up your bike-hauling ability with a Kuat Transfer Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Stout but lightweight steel frame available in 2- or 3-bike options (up to 40 lbs each bike)
- Innovative, spring-loaded foot pedal allows you to easily fold the rack up when not in use
- Fits both 1.25” and 2” receiver hitches
- Adjust the system as needed to ensure the safe and secure fitment of your bike
- Integrated cable locks and a locking hitch pin make sure your rack and bikes stay put – sold seperately
- Holds up to a 4.5” tire with the implementation of a Phat Bike Kit – also sold separately
- Your Kurt Transfer Bike Rack carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
We’ve all heard horror stories of much-hyped, overly complex hanging-style racks losing their load due to some fault in the construction. For half the assembly time, double the peace of mind and – possibly – quadruple the cargo capacity, make a firm connection with the Kuat Transfer Hitch Mount Bike Rack.
Perhaps its most convenient feature is the Kuat Transfer Bike Rack’s spring-loaded foot pedal that allows you to fold the frame up and away when not in use, thereby granting you free access to the rear hatch of your vehicle – with or without your bikes loaded.
On the subject of loading, the Kuat Transfer Hitch Rack can accommodate most bikes regardless of frame design, suspension type, axle style or wheel size, fitting tires of up to 4.5” with the addition of a Phat Bike Kit (sold separately). This durable steel rack is available in 2- or 3-bike capacities with a maximum weight of 40 lbs per bike. Equip it with optional cable locks and a locking hitch pin, your Kuat Transfer 2 Bike Platform Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Kuat Transfer Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ramon N (WESTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Oct 25, 2016 5:17 AM
Plenty of space between bikes Strong bike rack will not wobble or feel loose in any way It literally takes 10 seconds to secure my bike I would highly recommend this product
Reviewed by Andy L (CASPER, WY) Reviewed for a 2007 Hyundai Elantra — Aug 31, 2016 11:40 AM
Love this rack. I wish I wouldn't have wait so long to upgrade. I have been using this bike rack for about 2 months, have used it dozens of times and never had any issues. no more damage to my bike or my car. Loading it is a simple. The one improvement that could be made, is the rear wheel strap being in the way when loading and unloading. My solution is to snug the strap down on the fixed size so that only 3 or 4 inches are stick out of the ratch so it stays straight up.