- Carry 2, 3 or 4 bikes on the Pro Series Eclipse Bike Rack
- Tilts down for loading and unloading of bikes and easy trunk access
- Velcro securing straps make for quick and easy loading and unloading
- Rear reflector increases nighttime visibility
- Durable, powder coated black finish
- Choose from a straight, 4.25” or 6" rise shank
- Works with either, or both, 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers (depends on model)
- Your Pro Series Eclipse Bike Rack is backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Getting your pedal power from point A to point B doesn't have to be a hassle or cost a pretty penny. Just transport your steeds on the Pro Series Eclipse Bike Rack and eclipse all that aggravation with ease. With 2, 3 and 4 bike models to choose from, there's an Eclipse bike carrier designed to handle your needs.
Featuring a built-in tilt mechanism, Pro Series eclipse bike racks are not only a breeze to load and unload, they tilt out of the way for easy trunk and cargo access—even when loaded. To make loading even faster and easier, and to keep your steeds secure, the Eclipse rack uses padded Velcro securing straps.
Not one to be eclipsed by more expensive racks, Pro Series adds an ingenious rear reflector to increase nighttime visibility. And, the durable, black powder coated finish lasts a long time and looks terrific. Plus, you can choose from a straight, 4.25" or 6" rise shank for low-riding rides, and models that work with 1.25" and/or 2" hitch receivers (depends on model). Best yet, Pro Series backs your Eclipse Bike Rack with a 1-year warranty.
Pro Series Eclipse Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger G (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Dec 19, 2014 5:28 AM
The concept of this rack was good. But the manufacturer does not offer an anti rattle locking hitch pin like the competition, which is a real problem. And, I don't know how durable or long the Velcro straps would last. But I got it cheap, so that's something. It is well built with good materials, but if I could have afforded a better rack, I'd have gone that way.
Reviewed by John H (Northwood, IA) — Jul 27, 2014 11:08 AM
Just received the rack and was happy with the quality of the material. Easy to put together and mount on truck. Have only used it once, but it carried the bikes nicely. For the price, I am happy with this purchase.
Pro Series Eclipse Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pro series bike racks
- inno aero light bike rack review
- softride versa 2
- thule bike 958 bike racks
- volvo cargo mat
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- jeep bike rack
- rav4 bike rack spare tire
- bike rack for highlander
- hyundai elantra all weather mats
- auto covers vehicle
- custom car floor liners
- custom head and tail lights