- Carry up to 2 bikes like a pro with the Pro Series Q-Slot Bike Rack
- Transports bikes without contacting components, cables, lines or each other
- Tilting vertical stabilizer allows for easy access to trunk or hatchback
- Perfect for expensive, high-performance bicycles
- Holds any combination of two road, mountain, cruiser or BMX bikes
- Easy to load and unload your bikes—no wheel removal required
- Adjustable wheel slots accommodate larger and smaller wheelbase bikes
- Padded contact points and adjustable rubber straps are gentle on your bikes
- E-coated and powder coated with a rust-resistant black finish
- Easy to install or remove, and folds up for compact storage
- Rise shank adds extra road clearance
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
- Your Pro Series Q-Slot Bike Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to simple and secure bicycle transport, it's easy to hit the sweet slot with the Pro Series Q-Slot Bike Rack. Designed to hold two bicycles, the Pro Series Q slot bike rack secures your steeds horizontally. And, the stable platform design makes it easy to load and unload. Plus, even when it's loaded, your Q slot bike rack tilts back for instant trunk and cargo access.
Perfect for expensive, high-performance bicycles, Pro Series q-slot racks transport any combination of road, mountain, cruiser, kids or BMX bikes. The adjustable wheel slots accommodate larger and smaller wheelbase bikes, and the padded contact points and adjustable rubber straps are gentle on the frame and finish.
Your Q-Slot rack is crafted from sturdy materials, then E-coated for rust-resistance and powder coated black for a clean finish. It features a raised shank for added road clearance, and when you're done riding, it folds up for compact storage. What's more, your Pro Series Q-Slot Bike Rack fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pro Series Q-Slot Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ANNE H (WEST SALEM, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 06, 2014 5:12 PM
Directions were very clear and it was simple to install. It has more wobble than I thought it should/would have. Very easy to load and unload though.
Reviewed by Thomas P (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 24, 2014 5:39 PM
I have a 98 Grand Cherokee with a 2inch hitch. My wife and I wanted a bike rack that was inexpensive and easy to use. This fit the bill quite well. Putting bikes on and taking them off couldn't be simpler. Those other bike racks that utilize straps and hang off a car's trunk are a major pain in the ass. The rack is sturdy enough for two bikes, but because it's a collapsible design, some of the rigidity was sacrificed for convenience. Still pretty sturdy. Would recommend overall.
Reviewed by darrell r (bountiful, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Hyundai Azera — May 15, 2014 10:15 PM
The rack is better than I could have imagined. Have had one accident with no damage when I did not tighten the plastic wing nut enough. The bike did not hit the ground as the wheels were held by the loops. A larger serrated wheel instead of the wing nut would be easier for weak hands. I now spend time and effort to get it tight.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.