- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Quick haul your quick-release wheeled bike with the Rhino-Rack Quick Release Bike Carrier
- Fits Rhino Sportz, Rhino Aero and Rola Sports crossbars
- Includes Rhino-Racks’ RKLS Rhino Key Locking Skewer
- Made from strong, ultra-light alloy with a built-in roof-rack bracket
- Unique front head clamps to crossbars with two security screws
- 43” long extrusion supports the rear wheel and is long enough for most bikes
- Keyed skewer securely locks your bike to carrier and carrier to your rack
- Your Rhino Rack Quick Release Bike Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, there's lots of great riding right outside your front door. But sometimes, you need to meet the club at the trailhead, get to the starting line on time, or just explore some uncharted territory. And, the best way to haul your quick pedal pusher to these hot spots is with the Rhino-Rack Quick Release Bike Carrier.
The Quick Release Bike Carrier is designed to mount right to your existing Rhino-Rack Aero, Sportz and Rola crossbars. The unique front head design clamps to the crossbars with two security screws, and then the keyed skewer locks your bike to the carrier. That way, your steed stays secure even when left unattended.
Crafted from extruded aluminum alloy, your Rhino roof bike rack is lightweight and super strong. It measures 43" long, so it fits the biggest bikes, and the integrated crossbar clamp makes installation a breeze. Even better, Rhino Rack backs your Quick Release Bike Rack with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino bike rack
- rhino-rackâ® - discovery bike carrier
- inno fork lock iii review
- thule 513 domestique
- subaru bike rack
- rubber car mats toyota
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- bike rack for honda accord 2012
- honda del sol luggage carriers
- hyundai santa fe bike rack
- car rear view mirror
- roof cargo carriers
- step rails