- Get your steed to the trail & back in the Rhino-Rack Road Warrior Roof Mount Bike Rack
- Rubber-coated stainless steel straps secure to most "C" Channel crossbar profiles
- Rack locks onto your crossbars for added security
- Bike stays secure in the 45” double-walled aluminum tray
- Rear wheel strap fits all tire dimensions
- Easily adjustable locking skewer for security & peace of mind
- Holds most bicycles with both standard and disc brake systems
- Fits easily on both sides of the vehicle
- Mount multiple Road Warrior Bike Racks to your roof rack
- Shoulders bikes weighing up to 35 lbs
- Arrives pre-assembled and ready to go
- Stylish and durable matte-black finish
- Your Rhino-Rack Road Warrior Roof Mount Bike Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you're tearing up local single tracks, pulling backflips on dirt vert, straddling at the velodrome or going to battle in a post-apocalyptic thunderdome, you gotta get your bike there safely. And with the Rhino-Rack Road Warrior Roof Mount Bike Rack, not even the Nightrider can stop you.
Crafted from a 45" double-walled aluminum tray, the Rhino-Rack Road Warrior features a locking front skewer and rear strap that fits all wheel sizes. So whether you ride a downhill shredder with disk brakes or a road racer with sew ups, it fits. And, since the Road Warrior bike rack shoulders up to 35 lbs, it can even handle your beefy cruiser.
Mounting to your crossbars with rubber-coated stainless steel straps, the Rhino-Rack Road Warrior Bike Rack ain't going nowhere. Better yet, it locks to your roof rack to keep pedal-pushing purloiners at bay. And, since you're not always riding solo, you can mount multiple Road Warrior racks to haul multiple bikes. Finished in a durable and stylish matte-black, it looks great on any roof. What's more, Rhino-Rack backs your Road Warrior Roof Mount Bike Rack with a solid 3-year warranty.
- Minimum crossbar spacing: 21.5”, Maximum crossbar spacing: 40”
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Road Warrior Roof Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jamie B (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti EX35 — Sep 07, 2012 10:02 AM
The Road Warrior bike rack is well made, just like what you would expect from Rhino-Rack. I like that it allows you to mount a fork with disc brakes, this has been an issue with other racks I've had. It also has a well designed lock system. It's not the cheapest one out there, but it's worth it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04