- Span extra-long roof racks with the Rhino-Rack Short Tray Bike Carrier
- Fits Rhino Sportz, Rhino Aero and Rola Sports crossbars
- 2-piece carrier supports the rear wheel and spans racks longer than 34.4”
- Includes Rhino-Racks’ RKLS Rhino Key Locking Skewer
- Made from strong, ultra-light alloy with a built-in roof-rack bracket
- Unique front head clamps to crossbars with two security screws
- Keyed skewer securely locks your bike to carrier and carrier to your rack
- Your Rhino-Rack Short Tray Bike Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
There's nothing like a stick-to-your-ribs breakfast of eggs, bacon and the flapjack short stack to get you fueled up for a morning ride. And, there's nothing like the bike-hauling convenience of the Rhino-Rack Short Tray Bike Carrier to get your steed to the starting line.
Designed for roof rack rails greater than 34.4" apart, the Short Tray Carrier uses a 2-piece short tray to bridge the long span. It mounts right to your existing Rhino-Rack Aero, Sportz or Rola Sport crossbars, and the unique front head clamps to the crossbars with two security screws. And, to keep your steed secure when unattended, the keyed skewer locks your bike to the carrier.
Crafted from 2 pieces of extruded aluminum alloy, your Rhino roof bike rack is lightweight, super strong and works with nearly any bike rack roof crossbars. And, the integrated crossbar clamps make installation a breeze. Even better, Rhino-Rack backs your Short Tray Bike Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
Rhino-Rack Short Tray Bike Carrier Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Rhino-Rack Short Tray Bike Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/06