- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Standardize your odd-shaped frame with the Rhino-Rack Top Tube Bike Frame Adapter Bar
- Perfect for hanging women’s bikes, kids’ bikes, beach cruisers and other funky frames on upright hitch-mounted carriers
- Installs fast and easy between your seat post and headset
- The length adjusts from 22.8” – 29.1” (580mm – 740mm) to work with a wide range of frame sizes
- Strong enough to support bikes weighing up to 33 lbs
- Wraps around headsets up to 2.1” in diameter (55mm) and seat posts up to 1.1” in diameter (30mm)
- Your Rhino-Rack Top Tube Bike Frame Adapter includes a 3-Year Warranty
You dropped a dime on that extreme mountain bike with the disc brakes and full-blown suspension set up. But while it thrashes the trails, it doesn't exactly fit on your hitch-mounted bike carrier. Instead of breaking it down and packing it into the backseat before and after every ride, retrofit it with the Rhino Rack Top Tube Adapter Bar.
Women's bikes, kids' bikes, extreme geometry bikes—if it doesn't have a top tube, the Rhino Rack Bike Adapter Bar saves the day. By building a bridge between your seat post and headset, it lets you hang your cycle securely on your upright carrier. Plus, it's easy to pop on and pull off, so you won't waste precious peddling time fiddling with your funky frame.
From narrow BMXers to oversized beach cruisers, the Rhino Rack Bike Frame Adapter Bar adjusts from 22.8" – 29.1" to span short and long distances. And it's rated to support bikes weighing up to 33 lbs—perfect for aluminum, steel and carbon fiber steeds. Better still, your RhinoRack Top Tube Adapter comes backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09