- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Keep your wheels on when you travel with a RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Roof Bike Rack
- Does not require you to remove your wheels when mounting your bike
- Form-fitting mounting hardware fits all factory or aftermarket crossbars
- Great for road and mountain bikes with 20" - 29" tires
- Folds perfectly flat when not in use for a quiet, fuel-efficient ride
- Non-corrosive aluminum construction
- BrassKnuckles is available in multiple color options
- Easy to install and adjust—no frame contact
- Ergonomically shaped arm pulls down easily
- Optional lock cores are available to lock the rack to car and bike to rack (sold separately)
- Your RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Roof Bike Rack carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
While bicycle engineering advances by the day, innovations like difficult-to-remove front wheels with thru axles makes traveling with your bike increasingly difficult. So, leave your wheels on and opt for next-level adventuring with a RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Roof Bike Rack. Wheels-on travel has never been easier thanks to this innovative rack that boasts an ergonomically shaped arm, form-fitting mounting hardware that fits all factory or aftermarket crossbars and a fold-flat design for a quiet, fuel-efficient ride when not in use.
Operation is simple—just raise the arm, ratchet down, secure the wheel straps and drive. Your BrassKnuckles Roof Bike Rack is easy-to-install with no frame contact and constructed from non-corrosive aluminum to resist rusting and pitting.
RockyMounts Roof Bike Racks are the ideal option for both road and downhill bikes with 20" - 29" wheels and come in your choice of fun colors. Optional lock cores are available that lock your rack to your car and lock your bike to your rack (sold separately). Your BrassKnuckles Roof Bike Rack carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Does not fit bikes with front fender installed
- BrassKnuckles Fat Bike Adapter sold separately
RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alec M (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — Apr 07, 2016 5:41 AM
Im pleased with my purchase and glad i gave RockMounts a chance, assembly was a breeze ~5min and first mounting took ~5min. I feel comfortable carrying both my mtn and road bike in the rack.
Reviewed by laura s (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Xterra — Jan 17, 2016 5:05 AM
Nice bike rack. A little tricky to install. The rear mount barely fits on the factory crossbar of a 2006 Nissan Xterra. I had to get my own washers from the hardware store, supplied part was too wide.
Reviewed by Dave P (Lewisburg, TN) — Sep 14, 2015 2:35 PM
The thing is much heavier than I expected. Big aluminum extrusion base, beefy round clamp tube, plenty of steel hardware. It isn't the easiest to clamp to the roofrack crossbars (the front end), but it is very secure and gets easier after you've put it on and off a couple times. The clamp presses right onto the front brake (conventional road bike) - I'm not sure it would do well against an MTB V-brake (disc brakes are perfect).
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25