- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely stow your cycle with a RockyMounts DriveShaft Track Thru-Axle Bike Rack
- Fits the bed channels of Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC trucks – custom unistrut channels too
- Compact, heavy-duty design holds up against time, weight and the elements
- One of the only thru-axle mounts on the market that accommodates 12mm, 15mm and 20mm axles
- Equipped with hardware to haul bikes with 12-15mm, or 20mm axles, 12mm and 15mm shims
- Rocky Mounts Drive Shaft Bike Racks are commonly found on Tour de France chase vehicles
- Locking system includes lock and keys
- Non-locking 9mm dummy axle sold separately
- Your RockyMounts DriveShaft is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It’s good enough for the pros, so why not you – the RockyMounts DriveShaft Track Thru-Axle Bike Rack. A fixture of pro team vehicles, this solid, fully equipped bike rack fits the bed channels of most pickups and is compatible with 12mm, 15mm and 20mm axles. Mounting hardware included. Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts DriveShaft Track Thru-Axle Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tim C (WESTERVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Nov 07, 2016 9:09 AM
I bought one actually for use on a friend's T-Axle bike as we traveled 6 hours one-way for 2016 Iceman Cometh Challenge race this past weekend. The unit was an easy mount to my Nissan's track system and was a perfect fit for both the bike and truck providing secure transport.