- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Tote your two-wheeler around in style with a RockyMounts JetLine Roof Mount Bike Rack
- Designed with the perfect blend of bike-carrying performance and head-turning style
- Choose between the Standard JetLine and the Euro JetLine to fit your ride’s style of crossbars
- Sculpted from durable aluminum with aerodynamic lines and a low-profile stance
- Finished with a wide-range of contemporary color options
- Equipped with a quick-release skewer for lickety-split loading
- Wide-mouth tray works with both slender road tires and fat mountain bike tires up to 2.7” wide
- Holds bikes with traditional cantilever and modern disc brake systems
- Accepts lock cylinders for total parking lot security (sold separately)
- Your RockyMounts JetLine Roof Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bike builders spend a lot of time, energy and passion building cycles that not only perform at peak levels but also look extremely sharp. The same cannot be said for most companies that build fork mount bike racks – except one. For the perfect balance of stable performance and sleek style, equip your roof rack with a RockyMounts JetLine Roof Mount Bike Rack.
More than just a durable bike rack, the RockyMounts JetLine is a true work of art. Sculpted from sturdy aluminum, it sports a low-pro shape that's both aerodynamic and appealing to the eye. And for the finishing touch, RockyMounts coats your JetLine in a wide-range of colors to match or highlight the paint job of your ride – be it your car or your bicycle.
Whether you push the pedals of a speedy road bike or a trail-ready mountain bike, the versatile RockyMounts JetLine Bike Rack delivers a secure grip on almost any bike with either disc or traditional brakes. Its quick-release skewer lets you load up in a flash, and it accepts locks for security (lock cylinders sold separately). The Standard JetLine model mounts to round Yakima and square Thule bars, and the Euro JetLine model mounts to slotted crossbars on European cars. Your RockyMounts JetLine Roof Mount Bike Rack is backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts JetLine Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andy B (Flower Mound, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 14, 2016 5:08 AM
The JetLine is sleek and study mounted on our Thule Aero (euro style) Bars. Very low profile and does not add any extra noise while at low or highway speeds. The bikes are very secure with no wobble. The locks make it secure if we need to leave the bikes on the rack and run in somewhere for a bit. The JetLine replaced/combines the Pitchfork and the Euro Style Pitchfork so now this kit comes with all the different mount brackets Euro, Round, Square
Reviewed by GEORGE M (Little Neck, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi Q5 — Jun 26, 2016 7:02 AM
Good quality, easy to setup and install great price. AutoAnything customer support was great was able to tell me all the information I needed to know to select product and gave me a discount code that made the decision easy! Hold my carbon road bike really well does not lean does not wobble. Love it