- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Carry your cycles the easy way – with a RockyMounts MonoRail Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Platform-style, 2-bike rack available in a swinging version for added utility
- Holds bikes with wheel sizes from 20” to 29”, with no frame contact
- Compatible with all fat bikes, Bluto forks and bikes with 197mm rear spacing
- Signature anti-wobble chromoly hitch tube is strong, lightweight and corrosion-resistant
- Includes locking hitch pin and cable lock to protect your rack and bikes from theft
- Fits 1.25” and 2” receivers
- Your RockyMounts MonoRail Hitch Mount Bike Rack comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make quick work of hauling your two-wheeled transportation with a RockyMounts MonoRail Hitch Mount Bike Rack. This easy-loading, platform-style rack secures a pair of bikes at the rear of your ride and conveniently comes in a swing-away version for added utility.
Designed to hold your cycles safely with no frame contact, the RockyMounts MonoRail is compatible with all fat bikes, including Bluto forks and 197mm rear spacing, as well as tires up to 29” wide. The RockyMounts MonoRail Bike Rack boasts their signature anti-wobble chromoly hitch tube so you know it’s built to last, lightweight and corrosion-resistant.
As easy to install as it is to load and unload, the MonoRail fits 1.25” and 2” receivers. The RockyMounts MonoRail Hitch Bike Rack includes a locking hitch pin and cable lock and comes backed by with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts MonoRail Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gordon B (Bend, OR) — Jun 15, 2017 11:47 AM
So far so good. Purchased for use on both a full sized SUV and RV. Quality for the money is as good or better than racks twice as much in my opinion. Also nice to not have to buy large wheel/tire trays for the 4 inch or larger fat bike. Locking devices could be designed to be stronger, still will work as a protector to a degree from theft. Good product!
Reviewed by Sean O (Rutland, VT) — Jun 15, 2017 6:15 AM
Did my research and found a great deal on this great RockyMounts rack at Autoanything.com. Importantly the rack accommodates fat bike tires and pretty much any type of bike while protecting expensive bike frames since rack attaches around tires and NOT your bike frame. Thanks!
Reviewed by Lisa R (Pflugerville, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 30, 2017 5:41 AM
I've been wanting to get a decent platform bike rack for a while. Most in the price range I was looking for seemed poorly built or lacking features. The monorail on the other hand was perfect. This thing is solid and has very little movement with the anti-rattle bolt. It's not the lightest rack but far from the heaviest in its class. Assembly couldn't be any easier. I carry both a 29r and a 700cc bike easily. The included cable and hitch locks are great to deter the casual criminal. Great value!