RockyMounts PitchFork Roof Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions
- Tote your two-wheeler around in total style with the RockyMounts PitchFork Roof Bike Rack
- Designed with the perfect blend of bike-carrying performance and head-turning style
- Choose between the Standard PitchFork and the Euro PitchFork designed to fit your ride’s style of crossbars
- Sculpted with aerodynamic lines and a low-profile stance
- Finished with a wide range of rich colors
- Equipped with a quick-release skewer for lickety-split loading
- Constructed from durable aluminum
- Wide-mouth tray works with both slender road tires and fat mountain bike tires up to 2.7” wide
- Hold bikes with traditional cantilever and modern disc brake systems
- Accepts lock cylinders for total parking lot security (sold separately)
- Your RockyMounts PitchFork Roof Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bike builders spend a lot of time, energy and passion building cycles that not only perform at peak levels but also looks sharp at the same time. The same, though, cannot be said for companies that build fork mount bike racks—but, one does. For the perfect balance of stable performance and sleek looks, equip your roof rack with the RockyMounts PitchFork Bike Rack.
More than just a durable bike rack, the RockyMounts PitchFork is a true work of art. Sculpted from sturdy aluminum, it sports a sleek shape that's both aerodynamic and appealing to the eye. For the finishing touch, RockyMounts coats your PitchFork in a wide range of colors to match or highlight the paintjob of your ride—be it your car or your bicycle.
Whether you push the pedals of a speedy road bike or a trail-ready mountain bike, the versatile RockyMounts PitchFork Bike Rack delivers a secure grip on almost any bike with either disc or traditional brakes. Its quick-release skewer lets you load up in a flash, and it accepts locks for security (lock cylinders sold separately). Plus, the Standard model mounts to round Yakima and square Thule bars, and the Euro model mounts to slotted crossbars on European cars. And, it comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts PitchFork Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris J (COLLIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 09, 2014 4:23 PM
Works great as stated. Nothing super complicated about these bike racks. They are easy to use, install, and love the fact that you can get them in all the fun colors to add a nice accent color to your vehicle. Quality brand. PS Does not come with locks. Jetta Sportwagen, Volkswagen Roof Rack
Reviewed by Geoffrey D (CHARLESTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Jun 09, 2014 7:29 AM
I needed a roof mounted bike carrier for my newish Honda Civic and all the big name options seemed a little pricy for something that should be pretty basic hardware. Enter RockyMounts! Perfect device, designed to do just what I needed for 35% to 50% less than any other option I found. Installation was a snap (once I received the carrier designed for my rack model) and the construction is VERY sturdy.
- rocky mounts bike rack
- rockymounts driveshaft
- inno upright bike mount review
- rocky mount sd clutch
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- bike rack subaru
- car braws
- bike rack f150
- bike rack for tahoe
- toyota tundra side rails
- truck bed toppers for sale
- discount auto wind deflectors
- performance disc brake pads