- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Curly Cable Lock With Purchase - A $14.95 Value!
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions
- Load up your two-wheeler in the stylish, sturdy jaws of the RockyMounts TieRod Roof Bike Rack
- Expertly designed to mount to 100% of factory crossbars
- Sculpted with a sleek, low-profile form for enhanced aerodynamics and an electric look
- Built to last from sturdy aluminum
- Finished with a host of rich colors
- Its 45” tubular tray fits tires up to 2.7” wide
- Quick-release fork skewer works with standard 9mm axles
- Get the optional lock cylinders for maximum security
- Your RockyMounts TieRod Roof Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your mom may have told you never to take your toys out of the yard, but that rule only applies to Tonka trucks—not to trail-thrashing mountain bikes and street demon road racers. Traveling around with your two-wheeler lets you explore new routes, conquer new challenges and push your abilities to their limit. But, you have to get there first, and the versatile RockyMounts TieRod Bike Rack gets you there in style.
One look at the RockyMounts TieRod Bike Rack, and you half expect it to be in a museum. It's sleek stature, aerodynamic lines and vibrant colors give it a look that stands out on the road. Beyond its boss appearance, though, the RockyMounts TieRod is made for bike-hauling action. Its sturdy aluminum construction, quick-release skewer and optional locks hold your bicycle firmly in place, ensuring that it reaches the trailhead in one piece. Plus, the tray is wide enough to handle both svelte track and fatty mountain bike tires.
Best of all, the RockyMounts TieRod Bike Rack is designed to fit where traditional roof bike carriers can't: on factory crossbars. Thanks to its rubber-lined stainless steel straps, it tightens down and conforms to the shape of 100% of factory crossbars for a grip that won't quit. And, it comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts TieRod Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chin C (CORONA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi SQ5 — Sep 30, 2016 1:20 PM
I love everything about it but the Tie Rod is 1.5 inches too short so it doesn't fit my Through Axle Mountain Bike Forks. So, they made this incorrectly. What a shame its made very well but it doesn't work for my bike.
Reviewed by Paul H (SPOKANE, WA) — Nov 24, 2015 9:10 AM
Loved it so much I bought a second one. The low profile makes for a really slick look and the tire tray seems sturdier than my older other branded rack. I also like the fact that this can be installed on a wide variety of crossbars without any additional adapters or parts. Great quality for the price. Sturdy.
Reviewed by Aaron S (Roseburg, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Outback — Jun 24, 2015 8:35 PM
I was seeking a bike rack for my 2001 Subaru Outback limited. I looked at both Yakama,and Thule. Auto Anything listed a Rocky Mounts TieRod. This strong mount looks better and had lock cores for a better price then the other brands on the market today. Auto Anything had excellent service and prompt shipping on my first TieRod that I purchased a second TieRod now I am set up and ready for anybody that wants to go for a ride. I highly recommend Auto Anything for all products available your auto.
Reviewed by Jason B (JESSUP, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Impreza — May 14, 2015 8:15 PM
Product was recommended to me from friends who already own. Great purchase on my part. Fast, easy and solid installation. Best price found on web was through autoanything and shipping was quick as always.
- rockymounts bike racks
- extang trifecta best price
- skyjacker steering stabilizers
- yakima bighorn
- spare tire bike rack for jeep
- volvo seat covers leather
- lexus bike rack
- f250 tuner
- bike rack for hyundai elantra
- dakota truck bed bike rack
- pickup truck box accessories
- roof luggage containers
- auto car floor mats